10th December 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of B.Tech course in Manipal institute of technology?

can i know the fee structure for btech in manipal institute of tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  2. Which are some good aeronautical colleges and what is the fees in India?
  3. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  4. In which college can I get for admission in EC?
  5. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  6. Which college can I choose after scoring 109 with OBC
  7. Fee structure of the following B.Tech colleges and related information?
  8. Which is the best engineering college after scoring 190.25?
  9. How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?
  10. What is the fee in manipal institute of technology? Is there any reduction for ST students?
  11. Which colleges will I get in Structural engineering? I have scored 3499 rank in PGCET in civil branch
  12. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  13. Which colleges can I get after passing diploma with 90% cutoff marks
  14. List of private engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 67.2% in 12th and 59.33% in PCM?
  15. Fee structure for 4 years B.Tech in Manipal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of engineering colleges I can apply for with 63% marks in Intermediate?
  17. Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for? -- [New]
  18. In which college will I get after scoring 737 rank in all India Exam?
11th December 2011, 12:19 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: What is the fee structure of B.Tech course in Manipal institute of technology?

Eligibility ::

You must have passed (10+2) or equivalent with Physics (P) & Mathematics (M) as compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in these subjects.

Students who have got diploma in the appropriate branch of engineering awarded by a State Board of Technical Education, and with at least 50% in aggregate.

Admission ProcedureThe admission to this college is done through the following Entrance Examinations::

All India Engineering Entrance Examination (Conducted by CBSE)
UGET2 (Conducted by the University) conducted all over India.
MU-ENAT (Conducted by Manipal University all over India). Website URL www.manipal.edu

Mode of Payment

The fee can be deposited through a demand draft in favour of “Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology” payable at Gangtok.

You can also deposit fee through cash by depositing the same in the bank through bank challan available with Finance Department.

I have attached the fee structure of the manipal college
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fee Structure SMU Admission 2012 Regular Courses.pdf(4.06 MB, 3666 views)
11th December 2011, 02:57 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: What is the fee structure of B.Tech course in Manipal institute of technology?

Dear friend,
Sikkim Manipal university have a fee structure of about 1 Lac Rs. per Annam.
17th December 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of manipal university inbetch course
17th December 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for manipaluniversity and hostelfee
18th January 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

detailed fee structure for mu
9th May 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fee for btech [including hostel] in manipal ?
14th May 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of b.tech in sikkim manipal university per year..?
17th May 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Manipal institute of Technology, Manipal offer BE or B-tech Degree certificate after completion of course ?
27th May 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for hostal and MIT
19th September 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,my name is Rajen rai,and i am presently persuing b.tech.Production and industrial engg. (mech. engg.) in Sam higginbottm institute of agriculture,technology & sciences,Allahabad.I am facing problems with the languge,and the entire teaching pattern,due to lack of professional teachers,i am confused and feel difficult with my further study,so kindly sir if there is any option or chioce,or college transferable possibities to admit in your institute,because i am a second year student(3rd semester).Sir would you kindly provide any assistance or help,for my difficulties. email id:[email protected] Thanking you RAJEN RAI
19th September 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,my name is Rajen rai,and i am presently persuing b.tech.Production and industrial engg. (mech. engg.) in Sam higginbottm institute of agriculture,technology & sciences,Allahabad.I am facing problems with the languge,and the entire teaching pattern,due to lack of professional teachers,i am confused and feel difficult with my further study,so kindly sir if there is any option or chioce,or college transferable possibities to admit in your institute,because i am a second year student(3rd semester).Sir would you kindly provide any assistance or help,for my difficulties. email id:[email protected] Thanking you RAJEN RAI
16th March 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees for manipal university,karnataka of both hostle and tution?????
22nd April 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the expected fee struture for 4years of b-tech by getting amerit in muoet coducted for b-tech courses
3rd May 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of B.Tech course in Manipal institute of technology
10th May 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Which branch I can get admission with marks128/200 in the manipal university online exam
10th May 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

In which branch I can get admission with 128/200 marks in the manipal university on line exam
13th May 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of B-tech second year (NRI) Tution Hostel
28th July 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, what is the last date for admision for b tech?? I want to study mechanical engineering...is there sit left for it.?g [email protected]
19th September 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is ashwani kumar i have 10th passed 2011 & 12th apering in 2015 i am eligibile for b.tech yes/no
13th April 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of b tech course in manipal university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?