10th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Rajarshi 12345 roy

Which subject in graduation can help in my Civil Service Preparation?

Which subject (chemistry/ public administration) graduation can help me in my civil service preparation?

11th December 2011, 11:43 AM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Default Re: Which subject in graduation can help in my Civil Service Preparation?

Civil service examination will lead you to prestigious IAS,IPS and IFS posts.My suggestion is go ahead with good course such as engineering or graduation in basic science such that your future is secured.you can choose from 22 optional subject in the main exam.Some optional subjects are quite easy to study and crack.Many engineers and Doctors crack Civil service exam easily than others.Most of the engineers and doctors never choose thier subject as optional subject but they choose some other subject.Below is the some of the subjects which is quite easier 1.Public administration 2.Political science 3.indian history.All the best for your future.For more information logon to iasexams.com
11th December 2011, 04:04 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Which subject in graduation can help in my Civil Service Preparation?

Public administration will help you a lot in preparation of Civil service exams,
basically you need to know about little from every subject like GK.
31st May 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best stream for Bank Clerck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?