11th December 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Details about GRE and TOEFL? Best institutes in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and rest of India? Which is the best university for engineering in USA?

dear sir
i am pursuing the 7th sem Electrical engg after the june my degree programme will be over. then i want to go Jersey City, New Jersey to study master programme in usa. so give me ful detail about gre and tofel that how to prepare and when the examination will be held? and how much score require for gre and tofel? and give me best institute list in my city ahmedabad,gujarat,india.and which best university for engineering in usa? thank u
my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  3. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  5. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  6. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  7. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?
  8. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  9. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  10. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  11. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  12. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  13. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  14. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  15. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  16. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA? -- [New]
28th July 2016, 02:55 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about GRE and TOEFL? Best institutes in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and rest of India? Which is the best university for engineering in USA?

GRE
GRE is conducted for admission in several courses at various foreign universities. You can register for GRE throughout the year & schedule your exam.

Eligibility
- Exam is conducted for admission into graduate , post graduate as well as doctorial courses.
- No age limit.

GRE Exam Pattern
- Exam comprises of 4 sections namely Analytical Writing , Verbal Reasoning , Critical Thinking , Quantitative Aptitude etc.
- Time Duration : 4 hours

TOEFL
TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language. You should register at least 2 months before the exam. Exam registration remain open throughout the year.

Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) or equivalent exam from a recognized board.

Marking Pattern
- Reading - Score Range : 0-30
- Listening - Score Range : 0-30
- Speaking - Score Range : 0-30
- Writing - Score Range : 0-30

Best Engineering Universities In USA
- University of California
- University of Michigan
- Cornell University
- Cornegie Mellon University
- University of Texas
- Purdue University
- Princeton University
- Harward University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?