11th December 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get information for eligibility, application forms and fees for KCET exams?

I m studying in 12th class pcm group from cbse board of madhya pradesh.
m i eligible for giving this exam? if yes then how should i submit the application form and the fee for it?
do reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for KCET Exam pursuing Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream? How to get application forms for KCET Exam?
  2. Andhra Pradesh students can write KCET 2015?
  3. What is the eligibility for KCET exam? Last date of application
  4. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  5. Can the students of other states appear for KCET entrance exam? How to get the application form for KCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. UPSC Exams: Documents Required, Forms Fess for General Candidates, How to send the filled forms?
  7. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  8. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?
  9. Can I get forms for KCET in online? How much is the fee for this Exam?
  10. Eligibility for KCET 2016 as an OCI card holder? -- [New]
  11. Admission to M.Tech (CSE/IT) after B.E (IT) and not a valid GATE score? institutes for the same and their fees?
  12. Can engineering student write KCET 2015 as second attempt?
  13. Quotas and benefits available in Karnataka CET 2015? Date of examination in 2015?
  14. When PGCET application forms will be out? Procedure of submission of the forms?
  15. KCET Engineering 2015 eligibility criteria
  16. Colleges offering M.Sc in Genetics under DU? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Last date to submit application forms for this course?
  17. How to take admission in Ph.D from AMU? I have completed MBA from BBD university
  18. How to apply for SSC exam after completing B.Tech?
31st December 2016, 02:39 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get information for eligibility, application forms and fees for KCET exams?

KCET stands for Karnataka Combined Entrance Test.

For this examination candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

KCET is normally held in the month May of every year.

APPLICATION FEE: Rs.650 and in care of SC/ST is Rs.500

For application form you can visit at the official website and submit application fee via using net banking or debit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?