11th December 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Names of the best colleges in Delhi offering Physiotherapist course?

I hv given my 12th exam and i want to know the name of best college in delhi offering admission directly without conduction of entrance test for physiotherapy and olso offering placements after job completion at right places

14th December 2011, 11:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the best colleges in Delhi offering Physiotherapist course?

For pursuing in physiotherapist course in Delhi you have to clear your 10+2 in science field (physics,chemistry,biology)with at least 55% of marks from a regonised board.If you perform well in your exam definetly you can get job in both private and government medical institutions or rehabilitation centers, hospitals etc, and if you want to establish your own clinic you can even do that.List of colleges that offers physiotherapist courses in Delhi:--

Institute of Public Health & Hygiene

Amity School of Physiotherapy

Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy

Nice Academy of Paramedical Science

St. Joan’s College of Vocational Studies
25th May 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the best colleges in Delhi offering Physiotherapist course?

What is the procedure for enterance into Bachelor of Physiotherapy?Do I have to give PMT exam?
6th July 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

B.P.T COURSE BY NANAWATI HOSPITAL
19th May 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i scored 54% in 12th standard in year 2005. now i want to do the Physiotherapy. do i am eligible? please help
7th August 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I AM AN ARTS GRADUATE SO CAN I PHYSIOTHERAPY COURSE
9th August 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in bpt cource.Please inform me top bpt college in delhi-ncr&about department in deteil
1st October 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for entrance into bof
31st March 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I hv given my 12th exam &I want to get admission in physiotherapy and plz suggest me best colleges in Delhi
7th June 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year dpt student can I take admission in lateral Bpt without completing 3rd year
20th July 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th arts student BA in Hindi BLIS and I want to do physiotherapy course for my Carrier kindly sujest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?