11th November 2010, 01:52 PM
ravikantvyas

When will the AMIE admission start and What is the application procedure?

Dear Sir,

I wish to get admission for further study in AMIE. Can you please let me know when the admission starts and what is the procedures.

Thanking You,

R. Vyas

14th November 2010, 12:24 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: When will the AMIE admission start and What is the application procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravikantvyas View Post
Dear Sir,

I wish to get admission for further study in AMIE. Can you please let me know when the admission starts and what is the procedures.

Thanking You,

R. Vyas
Dear friend,

you can take Admission in AMIE any time you want .Examination happen twice a year,June and December.For further information you can visit :http://www.ieindia.info/

good luck.
14th November 2010, 07:59 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will the AMIE admission start and What is the application procedure?

hii

the AMIE admission start and the application procedure
you can take Admission in AMIE any time you want .Examination happen twice a year,June and December.For further information you can visit :http://www.ieindia.info/

good luck.
15th December 2010, 08:18 PM
surajbhoir

Default Re: When will the AMIE admission start and What is the application procedure?

hallo sir i want to take a admission for further study in AMIE. so please can u tall me the procedure of admission in AMIE. my no is 9014836756
23rd December 2010, 10:33 PM
konchigeri veeresh

please inform the application giving center near bellary(karnataka).
5th February 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How much subject for Bsc chemistry student for AMIE
7th February 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I despached my application form 3 monts before but yet i didn't received any admission call . what to do now?
8th February 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,
i want to take admission in AMIE so plz tell me whole procedure...
also tell me that how i can be a member of AMIE...?
how i can submit my application to get admission in AMIE...?
how much fees I have to submit for this and how...?
my contact no. is 9716069092
my email id is [email protected]
14th February 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to take admission in AMIE please send the admission procedure & full detail of fees
I HAVE 10 2 WITH P.C.M. & I.T.I. IN DRAUGHTSMAN MECHANICAL !

PLEASE SEND FULL DETAIL OF MY EMAIL ID > [email protected] & my contact no. is >09027519931

THANK YOU !
16th February 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed Diploma Engineering under Rajsthan vidyapeeth University from BITT, Ranchi. I want to take admission in AMIE.
please send me information, Is it possible to take admission ?
My Email Id.- [email protected]
Phone no.- 09576021484
4th March 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

full amie b.tech addmission process detail in2011 and send me my email id [email protected]
24th March 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir.
I have completed my diploma in (Electronics & Telecommunication).
I want to take an admission in AMIE so plz tell me whole proceduer.
and tell me fees & all admission procedure
25th March 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I am diploma in Electronics&Communication from Gujarat. i want to know the whole structure for getting admission & Fees structure in AMIE in B.Tech . pls let me know all admission procedure. send me full detail.
my email id : [email protected]
31st March 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am arun diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from vellore. i want the clarification of admission, fee details and study center details. please send the full details for my mail thank u. [email protected]
7th April 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir is the fee stucture for amie membership2011 revised,kindly guide me regarding that
10th April 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Is entrance exam required for admission to AMIE?
11th April 2011, 05:49 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
The AMIE admission start and the application procedure

Thanks.
13th April 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Well Hello Sir, Vaibhav Arya this side and I am really looking forward to take admission for my further study with AMIE . Would you please assist me with all the procedure , fee structure and all require information as soon as possible .
My contact no. is 09718902002 and my email address in [email protected], please never hesitate to contact me anytime .
I shall be really thankful to you for this.
13th April 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

please tell me any one .i want take admission in amie .please tell me for December batch 2011 admission form now is available.
my e mail id- [email protected] and my cont no. 9716664951. please help me
15th April 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

how i will get admission in btech.plse send me answer.
23rd April 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
i want to know if the 45% aggregate is including english with PCM.
Thankyou.
27th April 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

please tell me any one .i want take admission in amie .please tell me for December batch 2011 admission form now is available.
my e mail id- [email protected] and my cont no. 9229300129. please help me
27th April 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

wat is the procedure to take exam?
3rd May 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

please tell me december batch 2011 admission form is available now.
plz inform [email protected]
cont no. 9837963222 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
7th May 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

R/sir I(vipin sharma) frm sirsa haryana. I am in govt job i am iti electrician & now i want to do amie plz help me to do so my no. Is 9416167788
17th May 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am student of class 12th and i am interested in mining sector .so please tell the advice
20th May 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

When will the AMIE admission start and What is the application procedure?
21st May 2011, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am student a diploma holder.and i am intrested for AMIE so please give me advice and detail AMIE.my mail id [email protected]&no is 9407091723 .thank you
24th May 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

how much fees I have to submit for this and how
my cotact no is 9975585829
29th May 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much fees I have to submit for this and how
my cotact no is 9975585829
u can log on ieindia.org or U can contact with any local centre of AMIE
30th May 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
when the next 2011 AMIE admissions starts please tell me is wish to be a member of institute
31st May 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

after passing section 'A' or section 'B' or both , is any attachment to any institute for practical training ?
if yes, is attachment compulsary ? duration of attachment ?
12th June 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Give the fee detail for new membership .
4th July 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

if im already doing engineering can i apply for another branch through amie??
12th July 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know about the procedure of amie
12th July 2011, 09:30 PM
itsdipjyoti

i want to know everything about amie
16th July 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

pl. give me the details of A.M.I.E. teaching or training programme and also suggest me some of the best available tutorial around Kolkata and Hooghly.
My e-mail : [email protected]
5th August 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i take admissian in amie by coresponding
11th August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

WHEN PROCEDURE IS START
31st August 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

what is charges of admission in mechanical?
6th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

when will the AMIE admission start? please give the ans...
10th September 2011, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

where I will get the application form for admission into section A AMIE COURSE NEAREST TO BELLARY,HOSPET
10th September 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: When will the AMIE admission start and What is the application procedure?

good.............................................. .......................
15th September 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

when will admission start for amie
27th September 2011, 06:59 PM
ravi kumar singh 999

Post Re: When will the AMIE admission start and What is the application procedure?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;386530]Dear sir,
I have completed Diploma Engineering under Rajsthan vidyapeeth University from c.i.t, Dhanbad. I want to take admission in AMIE.
please send me information, Is it possible to take admission ?
My Email [email protected]
Phone no.- 8093291142
15th October 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,myself shashank shahi tell me about nearest admission time
15th October 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, myself birendra kumar tell me about 2011 addmission date
20th November 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am from Nepal. I have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.I would like to take admission in AMIE.What is the correct procedure for this? Does the Nepal Center provides all the admission facility? Please advise.

Regards,
Tej Kanta Upadhyay
198-Puspapath,Lamsure,Hetauda,Nepal.
3rd December 2011, 04:33 PM
junuali

sir,i read diploma mechnical engg. In 5th sem. ,i want to admission for that, sir please send suggetion to my contact nu.-8109828528 and my id - [email protected] Thanks
3rd December 2011, 04:40 PM
junuali

hello sir,I live in india chhatisgarh. I read dip. In mechanical 5th semester , i want to amie course please send suggestion for admission and my contact nu.-8109828528 and id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?