11th December 2011, 07:09 PM
tejaswibadampudi

Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

iam stdyng 12th i want to know the best courses in medical field rather than mbbs????plz suggest some best courses

12th December 2011, 05:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

You can do courses in B.Sc Nursing if you have an interest in nursing jobs. You can also do course in Ayurveda (B.A.M.S.) or Homeopathy (B.H.M.S.). Another option is to choose a veterinary course B.V.M.S. You can also do physiotherapy course B.P.T. or courses like B.M.R.Sc, B.Sc. Optometry, B.Sc Occupational Therapy, BASLP, B.D.S, etc. Your decision should be based on the area you would like to make a career.
12th December 2011, 06:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejaswibadampudi View Post
iam stdyng 12th i want to know the best courses in medical field rather than mbbs????plz suggest some best courses
Dear friend,

After 12th there are so many higher study scope .You are from Bio-Science departments so you have so many chances for graduation.

List of good courses with bright job opportunities are as follows:

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)

BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)

B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology): For this one needs to clear AIEEE exams with biology subject.

BE in Environmental Engineering

BSc course ( Bachelor of Science): One can clear entrance & get into IITs, JNU for the same.

BSc courses are offered in varied fields like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Bio sciences, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Agriculture, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering, Environmental Science.

So you can choose any of these stream.

All the best
30th January 2012, 12:55 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th in biology field you don't want to go for MBBS course..

Here is the list of other course rather than MBBS course:-

1.B.Sc

2.BDS

3.B.Pharm

4.Biotechnology

5.BHMS

etc..

You can go for any of these above mention course..
All these courses are job prospective..

All the best..
18th February 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

which rank we must get to get free seat
19th February 2012, 02:01 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th with medical stream you have many option other then M.B.B.S like;-
> N.D.A
> B.D.S
> B.S.C BIOTECH
> B.SC BIOLOGY
> B.SC MICROBIOLOGY
> B.SC NURSING
etc

GOOD LUCK!
26th April 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

plzzzz .......jst suggest me some of cources in biology after 12......except MBBS and bds......
26th April 2012, 07:19 PM
Ashprincesachin

There are many course like nursing,veterinary science,dentistry etc.., are the course offered after 12 Standard you can try there also all the best for your studies
26th April 2012, 08:24 PM
V.SARAVANA SANKARI

Smile Re: Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

yes.of course there are many courses than mbbs.
you can choose biotechnology,genetic engineering,hospital management.microbiology.
these courses have good scope and demands for future.
14th May 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

After 12th i don't know wat to do give me some suggestion about it other than mbbs
15th May 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

which rank should be get for a oc candidate in emcet for a free medical seat?
19th May 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum mark in eamcet to get seat in govt veterinary college under bc-d reservation?plz reply soon
24th May 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Which is better course next to MBBS in Karnataka.and also suggest the course similar to MBBS for general medicine and surgery in both degree and higher qualifications like MD and MS.......answer it.....
2nd July 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

what are different courses offered in mbbs
3rd July 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

WHAT SHOULD CHOOSE AFTER 12 ?
29th July 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

is there any hope to get a seat in bds in second counselling?
29th July 2012, 01:43 PM
padmasree253

list of medical courses available in india.

1) B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy) DURATION: 4 years
2) B.Sc Nursing DURATION: 3 years
3) B.P.T (Physiotherapy) DURATION: 3 years
4) B.O.T (Occupational Therapy) DURATION: 3 years
5) B.H.M.S(Homeopathy Medicine) DURATION: 3 years
6) B.U.M.S(Unani Medicine) DURATION: 5 years
7) Optometry DURATION: 2 years
8) Ophthalmic Assistant Medical course DURATION: 2 years
9) Histopathalogical Lab Technology DURATION: 1 year
10) B.A.M.S(Ayurvedic, Siddha Medicine) DURATION: 4 years

all the best
29th July 2012, 04:23 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

List of good courses with bright job opportunities are as follows:

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)

BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)

B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology): For this one needs to clear AIEEE exams with biology subject.

BE in Environmental Engineering

BSc course ( Bachelor of Science): One can clear entrance & get into IITs, JNU for the same.

BSc courses are offered in varied fields like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Bio sciences, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Agriculture, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering, Environmental Science.

So you can choose any of these stream.
29th July 2012, 04:43 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

HI!
After passing 12th with medical stream you have many option other then M.B.B.S like;-
> N.D.A
> B.D.S
> B.S.C BIOTECH
> B.SC BIOLOGY
> B.SC MICROBIOLOGY
> B.SC NURSING
etc
29th July 2012, 05:04 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Here is the list of other course rather than MBBS course:-

1.B.Sc

2.BDS

3.B.Pharm

4.Biotechnology

5.BHMS
etc..

You can go for any of these above mention course..
All these courses are job prospective..
30th July 2012, 02:24 PM
sheelasnj

There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class for science, biology, non medical and computer science stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, BHM, BCA, hotel management, engineering, medical, computers, etc. Here you can explore list of top and best careers & courses after 12th science, non medical, biology and courses after 10+2 for science students, graduation courses, diploma and degree science courses in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, India.
all the best
19th September 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

whether genetic engineering is the course in medical colleges?
4th November 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

AFTER BVMS CAN ONE DO MBBS?
4th November 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

after bams can i do mbbs?
14th December 2012, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12 CBSE, domicile of J&K State,and am interested in doing MBBS or BDS course. Am I eligible to write the NEET UG 2O13 since J&K has opted out, if yes,then which seats should I choose to enhance my prospect of getting admission in a good medical college. Please suggest other best and high future prospect courses in medicine, their course duration and how to get admission in these courses....... Deepika Koul, Jammu
5th January 2013, 01:16 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class

1.bio-techno.
2.bhms
3.b.sc
4.bds
5.b.pharma
6.nda
7.bds
8.b.sc microbiology
9.b.sc biology
10.b.sc nursing

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
24th January 2013, 02:33 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class

1.B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
2.BHMS
3.B.Sc
4.BDS
5.Biotechnology
6.B.SC NURSING
7.B.SC BIOLOGY
8.N.D.A
9.B.SC MICROBIOLOGY

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th February 2013, 03:31 PM
narendra B.

Exclamation Re: Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

Quote:

2.BHMS
3.B.Sc
4.BDS
5.Biotechnology
6.B.SC NURSING
7.B.SC BIOLOGY
8.N.D.A
9.B.SC MICROBIOLOGY

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd March 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

is it good to do genetic engeering m wht r the cources for the same
2nd March 2013, 11:56 PM
narendra B.

Wink Re: Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

Quote:
hi, these are some best courses
2.BHMS
3.B.Sc( veterinary and animal husbandary)
4.BDS
5.Biotechnology
6.B.SC NURSING
7.B.SC BIOLOGY
8.N.D.A
9.B.SC MICROBIOLOGY
10.B.E
11.B.Pharm

good luck
17th April 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

thanks for your kindly reply
28th April 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

hello i have completed my 12th std in the year 2013 i was just confused to take my official graduate courses in medical field, so can i get any information in reading lab technician courses?????????????????????????????????please send me some ideas
6th May 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

how is the scope and job opportunities related to B.SC microbiology now-a-days?
7th May 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Is there any bright scope of bams and bhms? Plz do tell about bpt?
7th May 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i have finished my 12th and i am waiting for my result as i was confused to take courses for my further future studies i have interested in science field what type of course i can take which could be valuable and with job opportunity and i was also interested in maths ,bio field ,research line please tell me some of the courses which has high job opportunity and earn a lot with minimum investment
9th May 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligible cut off for bio medical & b-pharm courses ??
13th May 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligible cut off for b.sc.nursing & bds
13th May 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligible cut off for b.sc.nursing & bds
29th May 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

im a science class student,but im not taking bioloby and im very interested studying in medical field..so what course i should choose?
31st May 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

what would be the salary of a b.sc nurse? what are the subjects in b.sc nurse?
9th June 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

After 10th in science which is the best option for 75 percent?
10th June 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

after 12th merchant navy is best course to secure the job r not plz replay.....?
16th June 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Best cources in medical field other than mbbs bds bams bsc..?
23rd June 2013, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 53% ,for mbbs requirment is minimum 60% ,do anyone of u know collage in karachi where i get admision with this percentage ..plz help
3rd July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 12 science and i am confused in vetermary and bhms plz give me probable suggestion.
11th July 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i have failed i kannada but i got gud marks in pcmb i want to join bvms can i get a college name who offereng that course pls
12th August 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir which is bst bhms or bvms ?
1st December 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the best coarses aftr 2 with biology?
15th January 2014, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am sure that i will get 85 persentage in12 th std i would like to study b-bharm give me advise about it and the future placement of it
30th January 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

sir,i had passed 2 with 93%.i wasted one year to choose a good course but still not found one.i like biology and maths more.bt i dont want to study mbbs.now i came to know about pharm d.i dont know much about it. what is its scope?...or shall i take degree in maths? plz suggest me a good course..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?