11th December 2011, 08:19 PM
Nitin5008

How may I do M.Com from Jaipur? I've completed B.Com

I have completed my b.com and want to do m.com ..so plz tell me when i will submit my form ...and i m from jaipur and want to do m.com in jaipur

11th August 2012, 08:37 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I do M.Com from Jaipur? I've completed B.Com

Most of the reputed and deemed university/college in Jaipur requires minimum 50% aggregate marks in B.Com from a recognized college/university to to be eligible to apply for admission.

I would advice you to visit the website of the college of your choice, you would certainly be able to download the application form and get the process for admission.

You haven't mentioned the name of the college/university you want to apply in or else i would have provided you all the details including contact numbers, website address, campus address.
11th August 2012, 08:57 PM
Naveen.indianboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin5008 View Post
I have completed my b.com and want to do m.com ..so plz tell me when i will submit my form ...and i m from jaipur and want to do m.com in jaipur
hello sir i m naveen i want to help u.u have done ur b.com and want to do m.com. i f u want to join a gov college u have to take a entrnce exam with getting good ranking then0 u can join that institute another u can this course in good private college.thanks
11th August 2012, 09:41 PM
swapna tandle

hi friend,
if you want admission in jaypur university there is enterance exam will conducted for M.com you will go through it. as well as in some private college you will easily get admission by paying their fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?