12th December 2011, 01:42 AM
moorthysaminathan

Procedure to get Government Job being a candidate of pursuing BE in ECE?

hai iam rajesh.iam pursuing B.E in ece.now iam interested to get in government jobs.so what are the procedures i will follow?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?
  2. Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?
  3. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  4. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  5. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job while doing B.E ECE final year?
  8. Procedure to be followed to get Lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  9. Is it possible to apply for Government job while doing B.E ECE 2nd year?
  10. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate with 8 CGPA in B.E.(ECE)?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  13. Details about certification course after B.Tech in ECE to get government job? -- [New]
  14. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  15. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  16. Can I get job being a B.Tech(ECE) candidate? Courses available for study?
  17. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  18. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
15th December 2011, 03:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Government Job being a candidate of pursuing BE in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorthysaminathan View Post
hai iam rajesh.iam pursuing B.E in ece.now iam interested to get in government jobs.so what are the procedures i will follow?
In order to get jobs in public sector, you will have to undergo a selection procedure, which varies as per the departments and posts.
Now, since you are an engineering student, I would suggest you to apply for the engineering service exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
This examination is conducted every year and to be eligible for it, apart from being an engineering graduate, you must not be over 30 years and not below 21 years. The maximum age limit is, however, relaxed for candidates belonging to Sc/St and OBC categories.

Apart from writing engineering service exam, you may also apply for various public sector units-PSU's. Each one of them conducts entrance exam for recruitment of engineers/junior engineers and other professionals in various departments. To be eligible for most of the PSU's, you must score a minimum of 60% in the final year examination of your engineering program.
15th December 2011, 05:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Government Job being a candidate of pursuing BE in ECE?

B.E degree holders in ECE can seek various career opportunities in governmental firms. Technical departments under governmental firms often recruit candidates with B.E in EC. The details degrading such jobs can be obtained from the official web portal of SSC, UPSC, PSC, etc. They can also seek job openings in BHEL, BEL, BSNL, ISRO, etc. AAI, VSSC, NTPC, LIC, etc are other firms where the candidate can find job openings. The details on such jobs can be obtained from the official websites of these organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?