11th November 2010, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Is attestation possible from the Indian Embassy?

i am doing B-tech in Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university, will the certificate get me a top position in my career? Shall i get attestation from the Indian embassy in my certificate?

15th November 2010, 11:03 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: Is attestation possible from the Indian Embassy?

Dear friend
you are doing btec degree, it is nice but merely passing the exam is not enough in these days because competitions are too tough today. You needs to do your btec with cracking percentage. The scope of getting job after completing degree becomes in a prolific manners for you. you can join as an aeronautical engineering in army navy or air force. You can as engineer in civil departments with good salary and multinational companies also offers you with huge packages. You can get your documents attested from indian embassy at anywhere throughout the world without any hesitation and it is cent percent valid.
wishing you a very good day
15th November 2010, 08:34 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing B-tech in Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university, will the certificate get me a top position in my career? Shall i get attestation from the Indian embassy in my certificate?
Yes you can do that.they are authorised about that.
15th November 2010, 09:32 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

No certificate will not get you on the top position as many universities and colleges provides certificates to a nof students every year.So a competition arises to get to be the top Knock one.To achieve such position you have to prove yourself theoritically & practically.And then only you can get on Top position in your career.
Indian Embassy can attest your papers if you are looking for.
16th November 2010, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

yes,of course whats wrong to our moderator as the whole answer is copied by Ashish121 as it is.You are not serving your duty well,sir.
18th November 2010, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

what are you doing?The above message is not posted by any unregistered Guest but it is posted by me i.e Praveen Gola itself to intimate you about your mistake as a suggestion.
18th December 2010, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Yes you can get attestation from Ministry of external affairs, india and other foreign consulates for rajasthan vidyapeet deemed university. for more information you can open website of www.urogulf.com and contact them near to you
19th December 2010, 11:24 PM
jitendradagrt

yes,attestation is required from the Indian embassy for many reasons but here you didn't mentioned your purpose but it is required in important and special matters
8th December 2011, 06:31 AM
mohamed nizamuddin

karanataka state open university certificate attestation possible or no pls give me reply thnx..
16th May 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B-tech in kernatka open university .shall i get attestation from the indian embassy ,state hrd, externel affairs in my certificate plz replay me as soon as possible
29th July 2012, 09:45 PM
samatha89
Member+

you are doing btec degree, it is nice but merely passing the exam is not enough in these days because competitions are too tough today. You needs to do your btec with cracking percentage. The scope of getting job after completing degree becomes in a prolific manners for you. you can join as an aeronautical engineering in army navy or air force. You can as engineer in civil departments with good salary and multinational companies also offers you with huge packages. You can get your documents attested from indian embassy at anywhere throughout the world without any hesitation and it is cent percent valid.
wishing you a very good day
7th December 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Rajasthan university Distance Education, B-tech certificate attestation possible from the Indian Embassy?
16th January 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to verify a certificate from cmj university?
16th February 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i have done my M.Sc nursing from deemed university...........can i get attestation from indian embassy
18th February 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com degree in kerala. But i cant complete it succeessfully..Now i wish to do B.com with cmj.
what about embassy attestation
10th April 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I am working in kuwait. I am keeping my degree certificates here. can i get my certificate attestation here in kuwait through Indian embassy?
6th May 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i am doing Diploma in Electrical in Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university, will the certificate get me a top position in my career? Shall i get attestation from the Indian embassy in my certificate?
27th May 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Im studing in btech distance education in rajastan university. Now this certificate is indian embassy approved?
10th November 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i have dne my graduation in B.com Stream from cmj university..now i am looking for job in duabi jst to conform cmj degree is valid??? is embassy accept cmj degree do let me knw......Thnx...
6th December 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
YES POSSIBLE. DONT WORRY. ITS NOT A BIG ISSUE. DONT SEE THE THREADS IN INTERNET, IF SOMETHING WRONG THEN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WILL NOT ATTEND THE EXAMS. THE STUDY CENTRE IS RUNNING IN THE MAIN CITY WITH DARE, IF THEY ARE FRAUD THEY WOULD HAVE WINDED UP SO FAR. OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT FOOL. SO PLEASE CARRY ON. THERE ARE LOT OF AGENTS WHO DO THE ATTESTATION.

REGARDS

syed
22nd February 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi

You can do you Btech degree attestation from Urogulf.com
They are very professional and fast. The do attestation for RVDU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?