11th November 2010, 07:48 PM
watitara87

What to do after MSc Electronics?

i m a student of M.Sc electronics ...
what i have to do after this....
i m interested in software programming C++/C.

12th November 2010, 06:28 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: What to do after MSc Electronics?

Hi!!!!
Electronics is a booming career nowadays so why you want to skip this.I think you should start to make a career in electronics.

But even than you want to make a career in CS so you can do short tems courses as Java and dotnet or a 1 year diploma in sofware engineering from NIIT. You really have to work hard to make a career in softwaring. So all the best.

with best wishes!!!!
13th November 2010, 04:13 PM
chandana Reddy

Default Re: What to do after MSc Electronics?

Hi...

there is an unlimited scope after completing MSc Electronics. either you
can join a good company or you can or pursue MBA for better career option.
This course offers great placement in companies such as Anchor, Havels, and
such other core based companies.............

good luck
13th November 2010, 05:57 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in programming then its good for you to choose that career in which your interest lies.make yourself more proficient in software programming then only you can get success.Other fields may mislead your path.So the one you choose will be a good one for you.But as per your query some more fields in which you can do after M.sc in Electronics are the foreign based opportunities. The course offers great placement in companies such as Anchor, Havels, and such other core based companies. The candidates also have equal opportunities that are lies in the other offbeat companies. Thus looking at the various aspects of the opportunities as well as the packages, we see that the candidates have enormous opportunities. The candidates of M.Sc in Electronics is thereby one of the most demanded course in India.
The candidates have thus enormous opportunities that would lead them to shape up the career in the right direction. The best thing about the course is the duality of the placements in both the core based as well as offbeat companies. Thus, we see the enormous opportunities associated with the same. The companies of the foreign land has also been a major factor for such a remarkable boost in the course’s demands as they provide some of the best placements along with equal packages.
13th November 2010, 06:15 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii

u can apply for govt jobs..
and also in lecture jobs..

good luck/.
10th May 2011, 03:43 PM
aslesh

what are the courses in m.sc electronics ?
8th June 2011, 09:24 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

why you want to skip this.I think you should start to make a career in electronics.
But even than you want to make a career in CS so you can do short tems courses as Java and dotnet or a 1 year diploma in sofware engineering from NIIT. You really have to work hard to make a career in softwaring
11th June 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 12th and got 75% merit so now which is better for me B.E electronics or MSc. Electronics and after that MBA
12th August 2011, 07:15 PM
DN358
Banned

Electronics is a booming career nowadays so why you want to skip this.I think you should start to make a career in electronics.

But even than you want to make a career in CS so you can do short tems courses as Java and dotnet or a 1 year diploma in sofware engineering from NIIT. You really have to work hard to make a career in softwaring. So all the best...
12th August 2011, 07:17 PM
DN358
Banned

If you are interested in programming then its good for you to choose that career in which your interest lies.make yourself more proficient in software programming then only you can get success.Other fields may mislead your path.So the one you choose will be a good one for you.But as per your query some more fields in which you can do after M.sc in Electronics are the foreign based opportunities. The course offers great placement in companies such as Anchor, Havels, and such other core based companies. The candidates also have equal opportunities that are lies in the other offbeat companies. Thus looking at the various aspects of the opportunities as well as the packages, we see that the candidates have enormous opportunities. The candidates of M.Sc in Electronics is thereby one of the most demanded course in India.
The candidates have thus enormous opportunities that would lead them to shape up the career in the right direction. The best thing about the course is the duality of the placements in both the core based as well as offbeat companies. Thus, we see the enormous opportunities associated with the same. The companies of the foreign land has also been a major factor for such a remarkable boost in the course’s demands as they provide some of the best placements along with equal packages...
14th September 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

minimum require for section enggineer in signal of rly
15th September 2011, 12:37 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

dear you have completed your master degree now you should apply for the jobs only concentrate your mind towards the jobs not to any where at presents there maby jobs available for the Msc students you can see on the

http://jobs.freshersworld.com/category/Govt-Sector

all the best
6th October 2011, 07:37 PM
shrijan00

hy,
some more fields in which you can do after M.sc in Electronics are the foreign based opportunities. The course offers great placement in companies such as Anchor, Havels, and such other core based companies. The candidates also have equal opportunities that are lies in the other offbeat companies. Thus looking at the various aspects of the opportunities as well as the packages, we see that the candidates have enormous opportunities. The candidates of M.Sc in Electronics is thereby one of the most demanded course in India.
10th October 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done MSC in electrons i am confused what to do in higher studies
27th October 2011, 11:08 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

5th December 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i had completed msc in electronics and i m not intrested in lectring field i m confused and tensed about my carrer
15th December 2011, 05:26 PM
anindya_18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandana Reddy View Post
Hi...

good luck
anchor havells doesnt take msc electr students all they want are engineers.can u show that there is any such vacancies for electronics
27th January 2012, 11:35 AM
Rapchik007

such other core based companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?