12th December 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?

i have 64% in 10,57% in 12,76.25% in D.I.T,76.15% in my B.TECH(I.T) am i eligible for hcl,tcs,infosys,wipro,ibm,cts and al......plz awaiting 4 u r rply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  2. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?
  6. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  7. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  8. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  10. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  11. What are the options available after diploma in Information technology?
  12. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  13. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  14. Minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to get job in Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  18. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
15th December 2011, 06:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to attend the admission test of all these firms. Infosys usually insist 68% marks in B.Tech as the cut off percentage. The cut off percentage insisted by TCS, WIPRO etc are 60% marks in B.Tech degree. The candidate should possess the qualification with no current backlogs. The selection process includes written exam followed by interview. Aptitude and general intelligence questions are included in the written exam.
16th December 2011, 10:15 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 64% in 10,57% in 12,76.25% in D.I.T,76.15% in my B.TECH(I.T) am i eligible for hcl,tcs,infosys,wipro,ibm,cts and al......plz awaiting 4 u r rply

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CAMPUS PLACEMENT

It's kinda difficult to confirm that you are eligible for all the companies but in some like TCS for sure because you have completed your 12th with less than 60 % as well as the diploma course with above 60%...

-> As you know the common eligibility criteria for the companies coming in for campus placement is 60% above through out studies..

-> In some companies they will either see 12th or diploma course marks as very less complete both, so in your case you have to confirm with your college placement officials...

-> Most probably you can show your diploma course mark then you will be eligible...

-> The common eligibility criteria for freshers is as follows...

-> 60% above through out studies.

-> No current arrears.

-> Maximum of 2 years study gap.

-> Good communication & Technical skills.

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Reform is not pleasant, but grievous; no person can reform themselves without suffering and hard work."
16th December 2011, 10:26 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?

Dear Friend,

Definitely,my friend you will eligible for all small companies like TCS.

You completed Your graduation with 60%. So you are eligible for Companies.

If you have experience then the BIg companies will also give a you a post.

So Apply for all Jobs.

Best of Luck.
Sayyed Shahrukh
16th December 2011, 10:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Dear friend,

Maximum company have set the criteria is above 60% in through out.

Eligibility criteria for WIPRO ,HCL ,WIPRO ,IBM ,CTS INFOSYS ,TCS is given below:-

For WIPRO eligibility criteria is 50% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .Maximum ONE years gap are allowed.

For INFOSYS , IBM ,HCL eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .Maximum ONE years gap are allowed.

For TCS ,CTS eligibility criteria is 60% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .Maximum TWO years gap are allowed

So you are eligible only for WIPRO.

Thanks
16th December 2011, 11:58 PM
sidbond

The cutoff marks varies from institute to institute depending on the needs and requirements of the company from each institute.

Ususally for companies such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys, etc. a cutoff of 65% is usually present.

At places where relative grading is done, a GPA of 7 and above is sufficient to allow for placements into such companies.

IBM however demands a slightly higher GPA of around 7.5-8 and above.

Thanks.
17th December 2011, 01:32 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?

Quote:

Eligibility Criteria For Most IT Companies

Most of the renowned IT Companies expect the candidates to fulfill the following minimum eligibility criterion for appearing in the campus placement exams :-

1) The candidates must have 60% in 10th,12th and B.Tech up till the 6th semester (for Infosys it is 65% and for Syntel it is 50%)

2) The candidates must not have a study gap of more than 1 year (some companies like TCS,Syntel allow a gap of 2 years also)

3) The candidate must not have any active backlogs at the time of placement..

Since your percentage in 12th is below 60% hence,there is a possibility that you might get rejected for the campus placement..

However,if you talk it out with the company management or the faculty involved in your college in conducting the campus placements..you can still sit for the campus placement exams..

A candidate needs to clear the following rounds before he can actually get the job..

Aptitude Test
Technical Interview
HR Interview

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
17th December 2011, 02:09 PM
shaivi singh

criteria of tcs,onfosys & others is throughout 60%.hcl is throughout 65% but you are eligidle for wipro as it is throughout 55%.

you are also eligible other good software companies as you have scored in B.Tech.
17th December 2011, 02:26 PM
mettuguy

in campus interview tcs and cts asked 10th, +2, college marks must be above 60%. so mostly i thinks that even in offline their will ask above 60%. but try your best
17th December 2011, 03:00 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I think you are eligible to apply for this examination.

If you want to apply for this companies,minimum you have a 60% marks in throughout the career.If you are not consist you are not eligible to apply for this companies but some companies are accept,top IT companies are not accept.

If you are interested join HCL,you should have a completed graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 65% marks in your examination.But if you have a backlogs your not eligible to apply for this company.

If you are interested to join TCS,you must secure at least 60% marks in through the career and consistent marks in 10th,12th,graduation.Any eligible candidate can apply for this examination.

To apply for Infosys,you must have a complete graduate degree with 68% marks in your examination and there is no backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination.

And remaining also,you must have a minimum 60% marks in your examination and consist marks in 10th,12th,graduation and there is no backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination.
17th December 2011, 04:36 PM
jayparikh

Quote:
Eligibility for some IT companies

Hi friend,

congratulations!!! on your good percentage in B.tech.

Most of the IT companies , you have listed here ,have the criteria of minimum 60% aggregate through out the career(60% in 10th,12th and UG).

your 12th percentage does not meet this criteria,so,you may be not eligible to sit in recruitment drive for the companies you have listed here. But, you can try other good companies , which has minimum 55% criteria , as you have done exceptionally well in B.Tech , you can certainly put this thing ahead and can get better job.

Don't lose hope , there are many good companies in the market available,which has low percentage requirement , and they put emphasis on knowledge.

so, best of luck. Keep trying

regards.
17th December 2011, 06:11 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?

Hi

HCL, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, IBM etc are the National and Multinational companies which recruit fresh engineer graduates from our country.

Now as you say that you have got 64% in your 10th, 57% in your 12, 76.25% in Diploma and 76.15% in my B.TECH (I.T), I want to inform you about a few important points and criteria's to be noted that makes you eligible for these companies :

--> Firstly most of these companies ask for a first class career i.e you should have scored a minimum 60% marks all through out your academic career, which you do not satisfy because of your 12th marks.

--> Secondly you should not have any present or pending backlogs in any semester of your diploma and B.Tech.

--> Thirdly you should have a strong Technical knowledge and excellent communication skills.

--> Also you should not have taken more than 2 years gap in between your academic career.

So if anybody fulfills these criteria's then he/she will have a good chance in such placements.

But do not worry, if you do not satisfy a couple of above criteria's. Many a times only the B.Tech aggregate is considered and the rest do not matter. It would be a matter of luck.

But still, there is always a solution. You are a Diploma + B.Tech so this would add more value to you. Try to gain the knowledge at its best, so that in the interview you are able to impress them.

Also work more on your personality so that you can stand out in the crowd.

I suggest you, if you do not get placed on campus, then off campus would be the option left for you. So prepare yourself that tough, that you can make a mark anywhere in any company.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
17th December 2011, 06:24 PM
arun.potturu

First of all congrats for scoring 76% in B.TECH.You are eligible for the companies like HCL,INFOSYS,CTS,TCS and WIPRO.The eligibility criteria for this is companies like
1.Minimum 60% is required in all academics.
2.There is no age limits for private companies.
3.There is no backlogs at the time of interview and exam.
SELECTION PROCESS:
1.Written test.
2.Group Discussion.
3.Interview.
17th December 2011, 06:27 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Yes yes you are definitely eligible for all these companies. You have got a very good percentage in B.Tech, but you should not have any backlogs and your general knowledge should also be good and secondly your percentage is veri good so I will suggest you to start preparing for aptitude test now from some books like RS Agarwal, and don't worry about your eligibility criteria. You are eligible.
Thanks
Good luck.
2nd January 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for infosys,oracle,wipro ,IBM and other IT companies after scoring below 60 in 10th & 12th i and in b.tech above 65%?
5th January 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

In which month off campus are held for tcs and cts in2012 please inform
These is my mail id [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i have 70%in 10th,57%in 2, 78%in graduation am i eligible for wipro?
26th February 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i'm a cse eng student. my cgpa is 6.8 . i'm in 3rd year,6th semester .i want to do internship in tcs or wipro ,am i eligible.
23rd March 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for infosys having 73% in 10th,56% in 12th and 80% all through my degree?
26th March 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Marks doesn't matter at all, just pass and have good comm skills, and you are eligible, coz even if you're operfect they'll give you training.
12th April 2012, 09:21 PM
arun660

Hi
You are eligible for all these companies mentioned above.
Because all the companies will ask minimum of 60% cut off.
Cut off marks of companies:
1)HCL min 60 %
2)TCS min 60%
3)Infosys 65%
4)Wipro 65%
5)IBM 65%
6)Mindtree 65%

so you are eligible for all companies.

ALL the best

regards
arun
12th April 2012, 09:50 PM
arun660

Hi
You are eligible for all these companies mentioned above.
Because all the companies will ask minimum of 60% cut off.
Cut off marks of companies:
1)HCL min 60 %
2)TCS min 60%
3)Infosys 65%
4)Wipro 65%
5)IBM 65%
6)Mindtree 65%

so you are eligible for all companies.

ALL the best

regards
arun
26th April 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i already got placed in cts.my cgpa is 6.45.but i dont hav a first class.can i join the company.
26th April 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 74% in 1oth, 49% in 12th, 64% in BSc Biotech(H) and 74% in MSC Bioinformatics ?
5th May 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for HCL,WIPRO,CTS,Infosys and other scoring 61% in 10th, 83% in 12th,59.4% in B.C.A and 82% in MCA(upto 3rd sem) But am not a maths student in 12th.Am a account student in 12th.
10th May 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

hi i have 10th 55%,12th 56%,B.E with 62%,am i eligible to join in company like wipro,tcs,infy,hcl,cts......if anyone knows can you reply me...
11th May 2012, 03:00 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
76% marks in B.Tech is quite enough for these companies.
But you did not say your marks of 10th and 12th standard examination.

All these companies are here requires 60% to 70% marks throughout your academic qualification.,
But In HCL there are no such categories
For HCL only 55% marks is needed throughout your academic qualification
So go for HCL.
24th May 2012, 05:13 PM
devi.lakshmi

Quote:
you are eligible for most of the companies.
TCS ,WIPRO ,HCL , and Infosys are top Level MNC companies.

TCS,SATYAM ,ACCENTURE- want 60% marks in through our career.

INFOSYS,HCL- want 65% marks in through our career.

WIPRO- want 50 in 10th and 12th , 60% in B-TECH

Process of above companies recruitment-

1)Aptitude Test
2)Technical test
3)HR

You must have basic Technical Knowledge for C, Database , DS etc.

For Infosys you must have Good Communication skill in English.
29th May 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% in B.Tech(IT).but I have only 56% in 10th and 12th. suppose i use any reference i may be get job or not?
4th June 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i have 85% in 10th,61.5% in 12,55% in b.tech during my 4th semister am i eligible for tcs
24th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i have 66.40%in 10th,59%in 12th,in 8sem i score 69% ,in 7th sem i score 68% my agrregate is 61% in b.e.electronics branch so iam i elligible for hcl,syntel,wipro ,infosys
18th July 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i have 56 % in b-tech,10th 66%,12tr 50%, ece branch so iam i eligible witch companies please..
29th August 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i have 77% in 10th, 75% in 12th, 67% in B.tech please tell me for which companies i am eligible for, and also there was no campus recruitment in my college, so can you tell me, what are alternative ways to reach these companies. I would be grateful to you. Thanks in Advance
4th September 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

After 2 having 3 year gap some personal problem now i am doing bca for sikkim manipal univercity after complete my bca can i apply government and private job plz tell me ? Sir/mam plz inform me my email id [email protected]
9th September 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave 10th 59%, inter 53%, degree 69%, m.c.a 73%. so please send me wipro eligible criteria in this year
16th September 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 56% marks in 10 and 60%in 12 and btech in cse department i have 6.6 dgpa till 6 semester .am i eligible for wipro or some other companies? please help
18th September 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i ve 86% in 10th,51% in 12th and 69% in b.e(upto 6th sem)
in which all companies i may be allowed?
22nd September 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

hai 10th is 78.5 and 12th is 81.5 and b.tech is up to 6th sem is 66.05 pls tell me eligibity companies
23rd September 2012, 03:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

eligibility :

You must be complete B.tech course with 60% from recognized university
No backlogs in his career

Selection process :

Pre placement talk

Written test

Technical interview

Hr interview
23rd September 2012, 11:58 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Eligibility for the jobs in MNC companies :

1. you should be passed the acadmeic year with atleast 60% marks .
2. you should be passed the bachelor degree in engineeing / MCA with atleast 60% marks
from any recognized university.
3. good communication skill .
4. good knowledge of LINUX, UNIX, OS etc
5. good analytical and logical skill .

TCS --- more than 60% in all academic qualification.
IBM--- more than 70% in all academic qualification
HCL--- more than 60% in all academic qualification
Infosys---more than 65% in all academic qualification.

ALL THE BEST >>>>
24th September 2012, 12:02 AM
santhoshkumar1988

Eligibility for the jobs in MNC companies :

1. you should be passed the acadmeic year with atleast 60% marks .
2. you should be passed the bachelor degree in engineeing / MCA with atleast 60% marks
from any recognized university.
3. good communication skill .
4. good knowledge of LINUX, UNIX, OS etc
5. good analytical and logical skill .

TCS --- more than 60% in all academic qualification.
IBM--- more than 70% in all academic qualification
HCL--- more than 60% in all academic qualification
Infosys---more than 65% in all academic qualification.

ALL THE BEST >>>>
29th September 2012, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA from sikkim manipal university and pursuing MCA from Techno India college. am i eligible to sit in TCS? I have more than 60% in all academic qualifications.
12th December 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

at present i am pursuing btech 4th year.i am having an agregate of 70% in 10th,82% in intermediate & 63.5% in b.tech..can you suggest me whether i am eligible for any software companies?can you list the campanies?
22nd December 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i have 48% in 10,75.25% in D.I.T,76.15% in my B.TECH(E.C.E) am i eligible for hcl,tcs,infosys,wipro,ibm,cts and al......plz awaiting 4 u r rply
22nd February 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i have 75 in 10 80 in 12 standard 60 in b.tech am i eligible for which companys can u list out pls
23rd February 2013, 11:50 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
I’m sorry but you are not eligible for any of these companies because all these companies have set their criteria to 60% throughout. It means that you should be having minimum of 60% marks in your class 10th, 12th and in graduation. if you do not fulfill any of the percentage criteria, you are straight away not eligible.
In your case, your percentage in class 12th are not appropriate to 60, that is why you are not eligble.
23rd February 2013, 11:52 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
I’m sorry but you are not eligible for any of these companies because all these companies have set their criteria to 60% throughout. It means that you should be having minimum of 60% marks in your class 10th, 12th and in graduation. if you do not fulfill any of the percentage criteria, you are straight away not eligible.
In your case, your percentage in class 12th are not appropriate to 60, that is why you are not eligble.
4th May 2013, 12:55 PM
banacareer

HI,

For the my information you are eligible for any of these companies because all these companies have set their criteria to 60% throughout.As you have less then 60 % in your 12th standard.

But if any of these company comes in your college and your palcemant officer make company agree for less percentage or decrease there creteria till 50 or 55 % you can appear for the placements.
23rd June 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the 10 and 2 cut-off marks for companies like mindtree,infosys,tcs,capgemini,cts
30th June 2013, 06:27 PM
pinksony

Hello friend......

I firstly congragulate you for 76%in b.tech.....

Yes you wil be eligible for hcl,tcs,infosys,wipro,ibm,cts with your good percentage in b.tech...besides that you need good communication and technicl skills......as they are very important.....

You need have to have knowledge about group discussion &debate....

Bright future is waiting for you...

All the best dear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?