12th December 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech electrical from an institute providing correspondence course?

i HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINNERING AND PRESENTLY WORKING,I WANT TO DO BTECH ELECTRICAL FROM A INSTITUTE PROVIDING CORRESPONDENCE COURSE FOR THE SAME SO I WANT THE LIST OF THE SAME?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of institutes for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical?
  2. Names of the institutes providing correspondence B.Tech course?
  3. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  4. List of institutions providing Electrical engineering diploma in correspondence? -- [New]
  5. How to do B.E/B.Tech through correspondence after doing diploma in electrical?
  6. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  8. Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?
  9. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  10. What's the eligibility criterion for getting admission in B.Tech(Correspondence)?
  11. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  12. Details of the universities and colleges in Tamilnadu providing correspondence course for M.E electrical engineering
  13. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  14. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
  15. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.
  16. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course
  17. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  18. Procedure of doing B.Com through correspondence after BA? Best institute for the same?
5th May 2012, 11:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech electrical from an institute providing correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINNERING AND PRESENTLY WORKING,I WANT TO DO BTECH ELECTRICAL FROM A INSTITUTE PROVIDING CORRESPONDENCE COURSE FOR THE SAME SO I WANT THE LIST OF THE SAME?

Karnataka State Open University and Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University offers B.Tech in Electrical through distance mode. Both these Universities offers B.Tech programs through SSK College. In order to be eligible, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of the program is four years and comprises of eight semesters.

Candidate holding three years diploma in Electrical Engineering after 10th can enroll directly to the third semester through lateral entry.

For detail information one may refer to the followings:

KSOU -07566669887 - 09722722831.

SSK College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?