13th December 2011, 01:54 AM
Micky pandey

What type of jobs are available after qualifying IES examination? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering

I completed B.TECH In electronics and instrumentation engineering(approx 8 point) from WBUT..I want to take goverment's job..after qualifying IES entrance exam, what type of job i get??

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  2. Am I eligible to appear IES examination with B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for IES Exam having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidates apply for IES Exam?
  7. Can Instrumentation Engineering student apply for IES examination?
  8. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  10. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. what is the difference between IES & Engineering Examination in UPSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i apply for IES exam, I am doing electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  13. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering-Digital IC Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  15. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  16. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  17. What type of jobs are available for MSc electronics and instrumentation?
  18. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
17th March 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs are available after qualifying IES examination? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering

What type of jobs are available after qualifying IES examination?
17th March 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs are available after qualifying IES examination? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering

What type of jobs are available after qualifying IES examination?
28th May 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

What kind of work an IES has to do after qualifying it ?
10th July 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

IT students can apply for Ies?
28th October 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I completed BE with instrumentation and control engineering how to select in this line and which type of company i want to choose
.my english knowledge is low .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?