13th December 2011, 07:18 AM
chethan07

Will one get placed while having 1 backlog during the time of placement?

will 1 get placed if he had backlog in any subject in the previous year and has cleared it in the next sem??
what is the minimum aggregate one has to maintain to get placed???
will 1 get placed if he has backlog during the time of placement??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  2. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  3. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  4. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  5. Infosys placement with backlog in last semester?
  6. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  7. Am I eligible for campus selection after scoring 74% in 10th and 58.5% in 12th
  8. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for on campus placement if I have a pending subject backlog?
  10. Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?
  11. Will I get a good job after having 5 backlogs in Diploma in Electronics?
  12. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  13. Will there be any re-exam if I fail in one subject in 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get Job being a candidate of pursuing 8th semester of B.Tech with 6 backlogs but technically strong?
  15. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  16. If I get a backlog after getting placed then does it affect my job placement?
  17. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  18. Placement training to be prepared at the time of placement in Chennai?
7th July 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will one get placed while having 1 backlog during the time of placement?

Am eligble to top mnc's..i have % in 10th 70% and 12th 90% b.tech 70% clear all the subjects but in 2-2 one back lock now it is cleared..there is any effect to me?
7th November 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will one get placed while having 1 backlog during the time of placement?

I am a btech 4 th year student having 5 backs . Can i apply for any organisation for placement ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?