13th December 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering MBA in HR or Finance being a candidate of B.Tech? Basic requirements for this course?

hello sir,
my ques is dat i want to do MBA in HR or finance in mumbai after completing my B.TECH from gujarat. so can u justify colleges which gives admission n its basic requirements .

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MBA in Finance in India and their Fee Structures?
  2. Colleges offering Part time MBA (finance) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  4. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  5. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  6. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  7. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  8. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  9. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  10. How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?
  11. Basic requirements that a Company demands from the candidate of ECE stream?
  12. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  13. Companies offering MBA finance project in Hyderabad?
  14. Which stream is better for me to choose in MBA being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE? How far does it better for me of doing MBA from IGNOU?
  15. List of colleges which offer MBA course in UK? Requirements to apply?
  16. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements? -- [New]
  17. Names of colleges offering Ph.D in Business Management?
  18. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
31st December 2011, 06:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering MBA in HR or Finance being a candidate of B.Tech? Basic requirements for this course?

IBSAR is a college in Mumbai offering MBA in HR. The admission to this collge is through the ranks obtaine din CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/ GMAT/CET. Etc. You should clear any one of tehse etts to get admisiion in this college. Padmashree D.Y Patil University in Nerul is yet another university offering this course. The admission to thsic course is through the combined marks obtained in the graduation and entrance test. You should visit the website of these universities to get more details. Some universities like ICFAI offer this course as PGDBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?