13th December 2011, 01:13 PM
tittu_paul

Details of short term professional course after graduation in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

sir,
Iam a 3rd year mechanical engineering student.I would like to know the details
of short term professional courses available after graduation in B.tech mechanical engineering.kindly list the details of courses,the institutions providing the courses and the fee details

29th December 2011, 10:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of short term professional course after graduation in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

You can pursue short-term courses in your interested area in mechanical engineering. Autocad, 2.3D, Studio Max, etc some of the short-term courses for mechanical engineers. Mechanical CADD and 3D visualization courses are offered through CADD center, New Delhi. There exist various other institutions that offer short-term courses in mechanical engineering. The fee for these courses may vary within the range of Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 4000/- . Short term courses will definitely improve the career prospects of the candidate.
31st December 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of short term professional course after graduation in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

sir,
I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student.Am interested in automobiles and drawings.Which is the best suited course for me for higher studies for getting a good job in the specified field.kindly describe the qualifications and fees details of the corresponding courses and the job opportunities of the courses.
18th February 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.tech Machanical. I have passed done my graduation in Arts background but uptil my 12th my course sturucture was Math, Phy and Chem. So is there any option of doing B.tech right now?
28th June 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i have completed btech in mechanical engineering in 2009 but till now icould not get job more than 10000 Rs. so pls suggest me what i do
28th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

other than cad courses what would you prefer for mechanical engineering students to excel in their career?
10th July 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

specialization courses for mechanical engineers
21st January 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

short term advance courses in mechanical engg.?
21st January 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm a graduate in ba, what are the short term course that i can do which can provide me a good job??
20th May 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Actually i want 2 know about profesionalna course for mechanical eng ,as per catagory with duration and top ten institute in india by list.
a)planning field or primevera course b)desigining- auto cad,and cad/cam.training c)piping with software course d) sap module .e) Ndt test.

I want the detail description of course with schedule program.1 year or under year or quaterly course.
Specially top ten institute in india who teach all the course regarding to mechanical engg according to category. Listed above.

Ashwani
Thank u.
26th July 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

jeyakumar student
sir.
Sir i am doing final year mechanical department i wil interest in piping design so i will think to join course in cad centre it will help for my future job please tell answer for me
7th February 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i have done my m.com with 48%.i want to do a professional course to get a govt job .pls suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?