13th December 2011, 07:19 PM
tannu92

How to prepare for CAT exam? How may I get study materials online? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year

i am in btech 2nd year. i want to prepare for CAT exam..plz guide me ...what books i should study and from where i will get study material online...plz give me every detail of good books...i want to study basic books ....i want to have command on subjects ...plz tell me from where i should start my preparation and how much time will be sufficient per day... thanx

25th February 2012, 04:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CAT exam? How may I get study materials online? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year

It is always better to start your preparation for the CAT exam early. The number of candidates writing this exam every time is huge. So you need to be well prepared to get a good score and get admission to a good business school. The best way would be to attend coaching classes for the same. They would be giving you guidance as well as conducting mock exams which will keep you on your toes. There are lots of online journals available by which you can keep yourself updated. Select the topic on which you want prepare and try to attempt previous years question papers.
21st June 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for CAT exam? How may I get study materials online? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year

i want study material or books for IIMA entrance exam. and how to study for IIMA exam?
10th August 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

hi m a btech 3rd year student...i want 2 preapare for CAT .It wud b great of u if u cud help me advicing me which study mayerial i shud follow...and how????u can contact me on my email [email protected]
thank u
22nd December 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

im studying b.tech in EEE..i dont have any basic background regarding arts....is it possible to do MBA for B.TECH students in better platform...
8th February 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

can u tell me where is coaching classes of cat in bangalore.And how much it cost for tution or coaching classses
8th February 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

can you tell me where is cat coaching classes and how much nearly it cost.
12th February 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

now am doing my b.tech 2nd yr........am very eager to write cat xams....but i didint knw wat r the procedures n hw can prepare myself for tat......can u help me...........
17th June 2013, 11:10 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

You have ample time to score very good marks in CAT exam
Best time to prepare is your prefinal year of graduation.
Thus you have two year for preparation.

You can join any good CAT coaching institute in 3rd year and get your concepts cleared.
In the fourth year, you can focus on your campus and side by side you can try solving as many mock papers as possible.

More you solve, better it would be.

If you want to start on your own, then you may refer the following books

R.S. Agarwal
Arihant Publication
ARun Sharma

Be determined as its difficult to keep focus when preparing on your own.

All the best
11th July 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. Nhcgsh
28th September 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,plzzz tell me what i have 2 du for cat prepration while i m studying in b.tech 3rd year by eee diciplane from MDU
than Q...100 much.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?