14th December 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science

I would like to phd in library science. I have completed my M.lib & information science from IGNOU with 57% marks. I have also post graduate in Political science from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab. Presently I am working at NIT, Jalandhar.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  2. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  3. How to pursue Bachelor's degree in Library & Information Science from IGNOU?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  5. Part time PhD from IGNOU for M.Lib degree holder?
  6. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  7. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Where can I do Ph.D in Library Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing Master's in Library Science?
  11. Does IGNOU offer Master of Library and Information Science course?
  12. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  13. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
  14. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  15. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  16. Does Vinayak Mission University offer PhD in Library and Information Science? -- [New]
  17. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Ph.D in library science and information course in Bihar?
25th February 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science

i want phd in library science my m.lib degree complet with 61%& b.lib .57%marksso
please tell me about phd program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?