14th December 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer or Internship training while in 2nd year ECE?

sir i am a student of 2nd year ECE at NITK surathkal then tell me how to apply for summer training or internship in this company

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  2. How to apply for summer internship after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  4. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in ECIL being 2nd year ECE student?
  6. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How to do internship in BSNL office while studying ECE in 2nd year? -- [New]
  8. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  9. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  10. Companies providing internship training in Visakhapatnum to ECE student?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?
  13. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  14. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where in Noida should I do summer training for 2 months after ECE 2nd year? Names of companies where I can apply?
  16. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  18. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
15th December 2011, 12:55 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: How to apply for summer or Internship training while in 2nd year ECE?

You will have to get a permission letter from your college mentioning your qualification.Even your domicile certificate will do.
Then , you can apply for various companies for Internship.

GOOD LUCK
11th March 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer or Internship training while in 2nd year ECE?

which companies@institutes offer internships for cse after 2/4 B-Tech
1st September 2012, 03:11 PM
shadab879

You are eligible for the training. There are various companies which give training to students who are in 2nd year and 3rd year. First you have to send your resume alongwith a permission letter from the placement cell of your college to the HR department of the company. If they select you for the training then they will send you a letter and then you can join the company as a trainee. Some companies charge for the training and few gives the training for free. Some of the companies are: BSNL, ALL INDIA RADIO, AAKASHWANI, INFOSYS, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?