14th December 2011, 08:57 PM
pooja yadav12

Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?

i am third year IT student, I want to do a summer internship for maximum 2months, please recommend some companies only in MUMBAI for the internship, I am familiar with Java and c++ very well. private internship companies will also do.

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  3. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  4. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  6. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  7. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  8. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  9. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  10. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  11. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  12. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  13. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. Companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations in Bangalore for EEE students? -- [New]
  15. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  16. List of companies which offer 6 months Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Mumbai?
  17. Companies offering 3 months Summer Internship for MBA student in Ahmedabad?
  18. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
23rd March 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?

list of the companies providing summer internship for 2 months in Human Resource?
15th April 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?

can you please list company providing 12 month internship in networking?
19th April 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to do internship from your firm so please accept my request
9th May 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ mam, I am a student of automobile engineering and want to do internship in your organization so please give me the opportunity to do internship in your reputed organization.
10th June 2013, 01:59 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

since you are from IT background, you may like to apply to these companies

Cognizant India private limited.

Accenture services private limited

Tata Consultancy Services

Hindustan Computer Limited

Insperia Solutions

Mind Tree limited.

Iken Solutions

Infosys

Infotech Enterprises Ltd

Wipro

Convergys

Nicholas Piramal India Limited

These are some of the good IT company, there are many other good IT company
Try to apply to all IT firms, to increase your chances.

All the best
22nd December 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am in second year and i belong to electronics field so which organization can give me opportunity to do internship
25th January 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to do 3 month summer internship. i am for automobile field. I am doing engg n i am in 3rd year. i want internship from automobile sector.
31st January 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

hai .. i m a civil engg 3rd year student. i am studyig in RGUKT IIIT Basar Adilabad,iam interested in doing internship in l&t in Hyderabad..could u plz help out me with the details. 1).how to get it in l&t
2)wwat qualifications are required?
3)time period of 2 moths?
4)Topic transportation engg
15th April 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing MBA in operations want to do a summer internship for 2 months can you please send me the company details which provide internship in MBA operations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?