14th November 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission?

Sir/Madam,

I am interested in doing Ph.d in library and information science. I have scored 63% in M.L.I.Sc. Let me know in which University I can enroll for Ph.d and the procedure for the same.

Thanking you,
Adilakshmi R

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
  2. Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  4. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  5. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to get admission to study PhD in Library and Information Science?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD in Library Science in India
  8. Which all universities are offering PhD in Home Science? From where admission starts?
  9. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  12. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  13. Procedure to do PhD in Library and Information science at Kurukshetra University?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  15. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  16. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  17. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  18. Universities offering Ph.D in Library Science through distance mode in Andhra Pradesh? Is there any entrance examination to be held this year for getting admission in this course? -- [New]
14th November 2010, 10:49 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission?

Hiiiiiii
I cannot mention all the name of the college and so i suggest you to visit the below site
http://career.webindia123.com/career/institutes/list_inst.asp?cat_no=244&p_no=46&sub_category=Ph.D .+Library+Science&category=Library+and+Information +Science+Colleges+in+India&dis=yes
and the Eligibility depends on college to college but most of college prefer 60% so you are in safe side.
ALL THE BEST.
6th July 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission?

sir I want phd in library science I am Librarian in Engineering college 12 years My qualification is M phil in library science . please tell me process for phd admission inlibrary science.
DEVENDRA KUMAR
28th July 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

I am interested in doing Ph.d in library and information science. I have scored 73% in M.Phil.L.I.Sc. Let me know in which University I can enroll for Ph.d and the procedure for the same.

Thanking you,
Adilakshmi R
5th August 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

I am interested in doing Ph.d in library and information science. I have scored 73% in Mphil.L.I.Sc. Let me know in which University I can enroll for Ph.d and the procedure for the same.

Thanking you,
Sushil Punia
29th September 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Iam Mlisc 57.5% in karnataka state open university so Iam interested in phd
1st October 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

I am interested in doing Ph.d in library and information science. I have scored 60% in M.L.I.S. Let me know in which University I can enroll for Ph.d and the procedure for the same.

Thanking you,
Sujata.H.Raichur
1st December 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

I am interested in doing Ph.d in library and information science. I have scored 60% in M.Phil.L.I.Sc. Let me know in which University I can enroll for Ph.d and the procedure for the same.

Thanking you,
D.S.Sisodia
8th February 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

I am interested in doing Ph.d in library and information science. I have scored 73% in MPhil.L.I.Sc. Let me know in which University I can enroll for Ph.d and the procedure for the same.

Thanking you,
Sushil
21st February 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

I am interested in doing Ph.d in library and information science. I have scored 63% in MPhil.L.I.Sc. Let me know in which University I can enroll for Ph.d and the procedure for the same.

Thanking you,
karapudi basavaraja
3rd March 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am interested in doing Ph.D in library science. Can I enroll immediately after completing M.L.I.S.
I don't have experience in the field of Library. Please help me.
18th March 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

phd in library informayion science
23rd April 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in doing Ph.d in library and information science. I have scored 66% in M.Phil. Let me know in which University I can enroll for Ph.d and the procedure for the same.

Thanking you,
Rama Jaiswal
25th May 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;241296]Sir/Madam,

I am interested in doing Ph.d in library and information science. I have scored 54% in M.L.I.Sc. Let me know in which University I can enroll for Ph.d and the procedure for the same.

from dhiraj
17th July 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in doing P h.d in library and information science. I have scored 71% in M.L.I.Sc. Let me know in which University I can enroll for P h.d and the procedure for the same.and government university in bhopal?
3rd August 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I have got through in the U P CET (Combined Admission Test) for admission in Ph D in library and information science. Where can I get admission in the current or forthcoming academic session ?
[email protected]
19th September 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

hi
I want to do PH.D in library and information science.. Let me which unviersity is better for this course and when its admission take place...
Thanks,
TARUNA SACHDEVA
5th November 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Ph. D in library and information science Kindly tell me, by e-mail [email protected]
28th December 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

I am interested in doing Ph.d in library and information science. I have scored 65% in M.L.I.Sc. Let me know in which University I can enroll for Ph.d and the procedure for the same & where can I get admission in the current or forthcoming academic session .
Now,I am working as a JRF(Library Science) in A.D.R.D.E(DRDO),Agra cantt. So,please tell me the topic in which I can do the phd.

Thanking you,
Ripan Ranjan Biswas
JRF(ADRDE, AGRA)
5th November 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Ph.d in library and information science. I have scored 75% in M.L.I.Sc. Let me know in which university I can enroll for Ph.d and procedure for the same and the gov. University in UP.
5th June 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am UGC NET qualified and I want to seeking admission for part time PhD (Library information science). I am in service. Can you suggest university for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?