16th December 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?

sir, i am 12th passed student and i want to study in u.s.a/ u.k/ germany/australia/japan/canada. i hav got 84.6% in pcm, can i get any scholarship for studying engineering(B.E) in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  2. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  3. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MS in Germany rather than in UK, USA, Australia and Canada?
  5. Where should I study MS among Germany, UK, USA, Australia and Canada?
  6. How to study further in USA/Canada with scholarship after 12th? -- [New]
  7. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  8. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  9. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  10. Which country is better to do the masters?
  11. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  15. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  16. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
27th September 2012, 08:04 PM
shrivastavapranjali@gmail

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?

yes if you go abroad clearing the GRE exam, then indian govt. itself provides you the scholarship for some percent of your fee, and even if get good marks in the entrance then according to the marks, you get the scholarship
12th November 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?

how can i got scholarship for ms in engineering in uk?
10th April 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to study computer science engineering in Australia. what is the procedure to go to Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?