16th December 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?

I have completed my B.SC(maths).want to write the entrance exam,so i want to know,when is the entrance exam of this 2012 year,what is the exam syllabus and fee structures of the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?
  2. What is the date of PGCET entrance exam? Syllabus of it, exam centers and the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  4. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  5. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  6. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  7. Duration of course, fee structure and syllabus of MPH entrance exam?
  8. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  9. PGECET entrance exam syllabus, exam pattern, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi?
  11. What is GDCA entrance exam syllabus? Fee structure for the same?
  12. What is the fee structure of the course and Hotel for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff of entrance test?
  13. Fee structure for icri courses?
  14. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  15. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  16. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  17. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Information about CS course? Syllabus of entrance exam and its fee structure?
2nd February 2012, 11:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?

In India there are several institutions offering the B.Ed programme and each conduct their own entrance exam for admission to the B.Ed course. As you have not mentioned the name of the institution it is not possible to provide the entrance exam date for B.Ed Exam so it is suggested that you visit the official website of the concerned institution to get the entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure for B.Ed Exam as important dates are notified in the official website of the institution. You have not specified your choice of the institution so for your benefit I am providing you the details about the B.Ed course from IGNOU. To get admission you have to sit for the entrance test conducted by IGNOU and should be on job as a teacher for a minimum period of 2 years. The admission form fee is Rs. 500 and the total course fee is Rs. 17400. The date for the B.Ed exam of IGNOU for the new session of 2012 has not been notified yet. To help you about the tentative date I am giving you the dates for the 2011 session. Last date for form submission was 15th July, 2011 and the date of Entrance Test was 21.08.2011
3rd February 2012, 03:39 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?

B.ED is necessary if student aspires to be teacher in the school.

Bachelor of Education (b.ed) course can be done only after graduation.
It is one or 2 years course.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING FOR B.ED ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

1.GRADUATION (B.SC,B.COM,BA)FROM RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY WITH
AT LEAST 50% MARKS.

B.ED can be done regular or from distance education.

When is the B.Ed entrance exam

There are many university which offers B.ED.

ALMOST All reputed university conduct entrance exam for taking candidate
in their college for B.ED course.
Every university/institute conduct their own entrance examination.

All the university which conduct entrance exam have different dates and
timing for entrance exam.

You must first decide the university/institution from where you would like to
do your B.ED.
keep yourself update about the entrance exam happening through the
website of institutions/university where you would like to apply.
You can apply in more than one university for entrance examination of B.ED.
Than after selection you can choose the one university.

entrance exam consist questions on

teacher apptitude capablity
general awareness
english(comprehensive)
quantitative aptitude

fill the form
Score well in the exam.

Get the seat in the college.

SOME REGULAR B.ED UNIVERSITY

DELHI UNIVERSITY
MP UNIVERSITY
RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
CCS UNIVERSITY
19th March 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

how to take bed from distance education and tell me the names of universities
20th April 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

when is the B.ed entrance exam 2012 conducted by Pt.Ravishankar Shukla University Chhattishgarh and syllabus for the same?
27th April 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I want B ed course from Pt Ravishanker University,(CG )kindly tell me when entrance test will be conduct. Please tell me also can I apply online with fee structure.
27th June 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?

B.ed entrance test will be held on 19th aug.2012. Last date to fill application form is 15 jully 2012.
28th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i hve cmplt bsc frm ambedkar plz tel me the syllabus of distance b.ed 2year course in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?