16th December 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E(Electronics and telecommunication)?

i am doing BE electonics and telecomunication after that can i do airnoticol engg
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How do I go about in pursuing Aeronautical Engineering after B.E Telecommunication?
  2. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Do I have any opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Possibility to study M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completion of B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?
  6. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Do I have an opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  10. How can I do Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E(Electronics and telecommunication)?
  11. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  13. Career opportunities after B.Tech IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  15. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  17. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  18. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
7th June 2012, 04:35 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: How can I do Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E(Electronics and telecommunication)?

yes you can do aeronautical engineering. and the best institute for this purpose is ISRO(indian space research organization). to get admission you have to crack their entrance exam-ISAT, which is held on a yearly basis. ISAT 2012 is over so you can try in ISAT 2013. more details regarding isat can be found in their official website:
'www.iist.ac.in'
23rd February 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E(Electronics and telecommunication)?

What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing electronics Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?