17th December 2011, 11:07 PM
Prateek vana

How to prepare for IIT JAM exam? Best books to prepare for IIT JAM exam?

how can i prepare for IIT JAM exam..? and which is the best books for preparation for IIT JAM..?

18th December 2011, 08:29 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT JAM exam? Best books to prepare for IIT JAM exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prateek vana View Post
how can i prepare for IIT JAM exam..? and which is the best books for preparation for IIT JAM..?
the best wayto select in iit join the coaching classes visit to carrerpoint.com and you can join many instuites in your city
18th December 2011, 02:13 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IIT JAM exam? Best books to prepare for IIT JAM exam?

Quote:

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR IIT JAM

Some of the tips which might help you to prepare for the IIT JAM exam is as follows...

-> KNOW THE PATTERN : It is very important to know the pattern of the exam before start to prepare for the exam, because it will give you the clear sight of what to prepare and what not to prepare...

-> The best way to know the pattern of the exam is to refer the previous year papers and try to find the type of questions followed...

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IIT-JAM exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

-> To get more previous year model papers of various subjects of IIT - JAM
exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> REFER GOOD BOOKS : There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam according to the course which you are going to prefer...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

IIT-JAM Joint Admission Test For M.Sc (Chemistry)
Author: R. Gupta's
ISBN: 9350121290

IIT-JAM M.Sc. (Physics) Previous Papers (Solved)
Author: Rph Editorial Board
ISBN: 9350121313

IIT-JAM Joint Admination Test For M.Sc. Biotechnology
Author: RPH Editorial Board
ISBN: 9350122334

IIT-JAM Joint Admission Test For M.Sc. Mathematics
ISBN: 9350121306

IIT JAM Entrance Exam Mock Tests
Author: Amit M Agarwal
ISBN: 8183484913

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam...

-> PREPARE A SCHEDULE & WORK HARD : This is important ingredient which you must have in you for preparation that is hard work, just prepare a schedule for daily preparation and try to follow finish it up on time...

-> If you can spend some valuable time daily for your preparation without any distraction with only one mind to clear the exam, then for sure you will come out with flying colors...

-> To know more about IIT-JAM exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum....

Quote:
"Learn the value of hard work by working hard."
Attached Files
File Type: zip IIT - JAM.zip(12.99 MB, 245 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM ELIGIBILITY.pdf(12.8 KB, 209 views)
18th December 2011, 04:43 PM
bishnu_g

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT JAM exam? Best books to prepare for IIT JAM exam?

firstly complete your bsc with good marks and then for the test prefer book from arihant publication or some trusted publication
best wishes
15th May 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the full syllabus of J.A.M
18th July 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i am completing my bsc from a wbut based college in west bengal........i am presently in 3 rd semestr ...wat is the xact time for me to prepare for iit jam biotechnology?pls rply i am waiting
19th July 2012, 03:26 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
IIT JAM Reference Books:

Guide to Biotechnology Entrance Examination by Er. Prabhanshu Kumar

10 Mock Tests IIT JAM by Arihant

Samvedna's IIT JAM Physics and Geophysics Solved Previous Year Test Papers and Mock Tests

Tata McGraw-Hill's Course in Physics for IIT JEE 2012

IIT JAM Joint Admission Test for M.Sc by R.Gupta
14th August 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Plz any1 tell me the best book for iit jam entrance test msc. Maths.. . . . . . My email id is [email protected],. . . . . . Plz plz answering me
14th August 2012, 10:09 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

-> KNOW THE PATTERN : It is very important to know the pattern of the exam before start to prepare for the exam, because it will give you the clear sight of what to prepare and what not to prepare...

-> The best way to know the pattern of the exam is to refer the previous year papers and try to find the type of questions followed...

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IIT-JAM exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

-> To get more previous year model papers of various subjects of IIT - JAM
exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> REFER GOOD BOOKS : There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam according to the course which you are going to prefer...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

IIT-JAM M.Sc. (Physics) Previous Papers (Solved)
ISBN: 9350121313

http://img3.flixcart.com/img/916/9788183484916.jpg
IIT JAM Entrance Exam Mock Tests
Author: Amit M Agarwal
ISBN: 8183484913

> PREPARE A SCHEDULE & WORK HARD : This is important ingredient which you must have in you for preparation that is hard work, just prepare a schedule for daily preparation and try to follow finish it up on time...

-> If you can spend some valuable time daily for your preparation without any distraction with only one mind to clear the exam, then for sure you will come out with flying colors...

-> To know more about IIT-JAM exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum....

Attached Files
IIT - JAM.zip(12.99 MB, 12 views)
IIT JAM ELIGIBILITY.pdf(12.8 KB, 13 views)
27th October 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i am in chemistry hons ist year. what can i do for preparation of iit jam?
26th July 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir I'm a third year student of b.sc life science ...how should i prepare for jam exam and for which subject chemistry or biotechnology?.... sir also please refer some good books to study other than previous papers....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?