16th November 2010, 05:41 PM
ritisha taori

Career opportunities in USA and procedure for applying for the exams?

I hv completed my BDS from a recognized institution.I want to know the career opportunities in USA.i want to know the procedures for exams which i can appear for and details regarding examinations. THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. List of top career opportunities available in USA? How to search for the same?
  2. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  4. How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?
  5. What are the career opportunities available in USA after completing BDS course? -- [New]
  6. List of career opportunities available after completion of MDS in USA and UK?
  7. Career opportunities after passing B.E in CS? In which exams can I appear for?
  8. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  9. Entrance exams details to study MBA in USA after BMS?
  10. List of Engineering institutions available in USA? What's the applying procedure?
  11. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  12. Is it possible to have a career after BDS in USA?
  13. What is the procedure to get scholarships in USA for medical after 12th?
  14. Detailed information and entrance exams available to study MDS? Opportunities available in India and USA?
  15. What are the courses available in USA after BDS? What are the job opportunities available in USA?
  16. Career options after 12th in non medical in USA?
  17. Eligibility criteria for B. Pharma from USA?
  18. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
16th November 2010, 10:58 PM
sriram6790

Default Re: Career opportunities in USA and procedure for applying for the exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritisha taori View Post
I hv completed my BDS from a recognized institution.I want to know the career opportunities in USA.i want to know the procedures for exams which i can appear for and details regarding examinations. THANK YOU
if you want to go for usa to study means you should write the gre exam and to score high marks. if you score high marks then they will avail you a scholarship for further studies.
18th December 2010, 05:26 PM
henzss

Default Re: Career opportunities in USA and procedure for applying for the exams?

GRE exams and qualify TOEFL also.however keep in mind that duration for studies in US IS LONG BUT BEST!
15th February 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
The best thing is to do pg in India itself. USMLE is the entrance examination that you can try for abroad studies. Procedure is complicated

Regards,
15th February 2011, 06:07 PM
chandakm

Smile Re: Career opportunities in USA and procedure for applying for the exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritisha taori View Post

Hi,
The best thing is to do pg in India itself. USMLE is the entrance examination that you can try for abroad studies. Procedure is complicated

Regards,
Mahesh
4th March 2011, 11:41 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Career opportunities in USA and procedure for applying for the exams
if you want to go for usa to study means you should write the gre exam and to score high marks. if you score high marks then they will avail you a scholarship for further studies.

good luck
25th April 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of doing hospital administration after doing bds? are there any entrance for that i want to do it from gov institute.
29th April 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I hav done my bds from india.want to work in uk.wanna knw about the exams
19th July 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done my BDS from a recognized dental school in India and I am intersted to purue further master programmes in USA. Can anybody let me know the job opportunitites after doing masters??
20th July 2011, 12:21 PM
abhi789
Banned

you will have to appear in gre and toefl exam for further studies in usa.
8th October 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for gre??? can i apply it while studying bds in india???
------Satyaki Das
plz reply me in [email protected]
15th June 2012, 01:22 PM
sneha th

is there any scope in uk after doing mba in hospital administration.
16th June 2012, 01:46 PM
romi_bal

You don't have to worry because you have lot of options after B.D.S.
Dental departments in hospitals,nursing homes need the services of dentists.
You can also self employ urself by private practise.There are various other resourses like Dental Hygienist Certificate Course,Dental Mechanist Certificate Course,Diploma Course in Dental Assistance.But these will not provide you with P.G degree.
anyway doing M.D.S is the best choice after B.D.S.
All the best...
21st June 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I am working with one of the leading banks of india and want to work in usa.I am in to trade(import/export) and have vast knowledge about gen operations banking
Kindly guide what is to be done to work in usa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?