19th December 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What Exact I have to do to make entry into the field of Mass Media being a candidate of appearing for 12th Class Board Exams?

i am apppearing for 12 th board examz nd i wana know in detail wat exactly do we hve 2 do for getting into mass media field like do we hve 2 give sum entrance exam or sumthing else

13th February 2012, 11:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What Exact I have to do to make entry into the field of Mass Media being a candidate of appearing for 12th Class Board Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am apppearing for 12 th board examz nd i wana know in detail wat exactly do we hve 2 do for getting into mass media field like do we hve 2 give sum entrance exam or sumthing else
With the growth in Electronic as well as in Print media future prospect in mass communication is looking brighter than ever before. To pursue a career in Mass Communication one has to be creative as well as hard working. To start from an undergraduate level one must hold a certificate of Higher Secondary Examination. The duration of the course for undergraduate level is 3 years.After completion of the course you can opt for masters in MC.
As far as entrance test is concerned there is no such universal rule.It depends upon the institutes which a candidates want to enroll in to.
There are many institutes which offer courses for the undergraduate level which you can contact by referring to the official website of those institutes. International Institute of Mass Media,New Delhi is one of the most reputed institutes you may look to opt for after completing your +level of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?