19th December 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Phil in Banking having done M.Com in Banking in Distance Learning?

hi sir..I havr done Mcom(banking) in distance education... can I do M.phil in banking?

Related Questions:
  1. What course should I opt related to banking in summer vacation? Is learning any foreign languages like German or French useful for further studies in banking? I have written my HSC exams
  2. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if completed PGD in Banking & Finance from Distance Learning with 60%?
  3. Promotion in banking job after MBA in banking and finance from SMU in distance mode? -- [New]
  4. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  6. Short term courses before July after Bachelor's in Banking and Insurance?
  7. How to get a job in banking sector after completion of M.Com degree?
  8. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  9. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  10. Books to be referred for Bank PO? I have scored 180 marks in this exam
  11. Best institutes for MBA distance learning?
  12. Alagappa University Distance Education-BBM Degree Exam-Practice and Law of Banking-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Is there any scope for banking in this coming future?
  14. Completed MBA in Sales and Marketing, Banking and Finance through Distance Learning : Can I appear for NET SET?
  15. How to take admission in M.Com after doing b.Com in banking and insurance with 77%
  16. What are the career options after MCom+PG diploma in Securities and banking laws?
  17. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  18. How to do M.Com in banking and management after completing B.Com? What is the scope after M.Com?
7th January 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Phil in Banking having done M.Com in Banking in Distance Learning?

I am M.Com & having 10 years experience. wanted to do M.Phil Banking. Kindly mention duration & fee structure.
19th July 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Phil in Banking having done M.Com in Banking in Distance Learning?

I have done M.Com and MBA and have 4 years banking experience, Can I do mphil in banking. please provide me the deteils and fee structure.
22nd June 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i would like to do m.phil ..currently i completed my mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?