19th December 2011, 02:55 PM
mobeen shaikh

List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

Dear sir/mam

I completed M.A in hindi ( 2006) with 54.55%.Now i want take p.hd course (hindi) from pune.Please send me college name where is this course available in pune.What is charge for the course & how much time it will take.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  2. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  3. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course? -- [New]
  5. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  6. List of college sin Pune providing Ph.D Hindi course? What is the fee structure of the course?
  7. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  8. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  9. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  10. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
  11. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
  12. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  13. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  14. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same
  15. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  16. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  18. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
19th December 2011, 05:53 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobeen shaikh View Post
Dear sir/mam

I completed M.A in hindi ( 2006) with 54.55%.Now i want take p.hd course (hindi) from pune.Please send me college name where is this course available in pune.What is charge for the course & how much time it will take.
dear,
PhD is doctorate degree in which there is no time duration. The students who are doing PhD in Hindi need to write their own developed thesis on one of the topics which they select for their doctorate degree. The language Hindi is the mother tongue of India and doing doctorate in this language is a very big thing. There is a title Dr., given to all the students who complete there doctorate degree in any of the subjects.
Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for doing PhD in Hindi is that one should have a master’s degree in Hindi. There is no age limit required for doing PhD in Hindi. The admission into this doctorate degree program of Hindi is mainly dependent on the total marks acquired by the individuals in Bachelor’s degree and the Master’s degree program.
Course Outlook
There is no time burden for the completion of the doctorate degree in Hindi. For completing this program the students has to work under a project in which they have to develop there own thesis on a particular topic.
List of college/university in pune,
1. bharati vidyapeeth university pune
2. fergusson college pune
3. yashwantrao mohite college pune
here I mentioned the detail of ph.d (hindi)

ph.d. (hindi)
doctor of philosophy in hindi

duration : 3-years
level : doctorate
type : degree
eligibility : post graduation.

If you want more information regarding this .i have provided you a link please click here for more information .
Thank you .http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
19th December 2011, 07:48 PM
Hours

Default Re: List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

You can do PH.D from IGNOU as it has centers all over in india.

INFORMATION ABOUT THE SAME

Doctor of Philosophy in Hindi (PhD in Hindi)
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 14,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:
An MPhil Degree and a Post-Graduate Degree in MA with a minimum of fifty percent marks (fifty percent marks for SC/ST/PH candidates).

OTHERWISE FEW OTHER UNIVERSITIES FOR YOU

Gulbarga University - Gulbarga, Karnataka
Doctor of Philosophy - Hindi
Master of Philosophy - Hindi

Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti`s Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Doctorate of Philosophy - Hindi

Kisan Veer Mahavidyalaya - Satara, Maharashtra
Doctor of Philosophy- Hindi
Bachelor of Arts- Hindi

Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Law College
Koppal, Karnataka

MHPP Hindi Shikshak Training College
Bangalore, Karnataka

Khps Hindi Shikshak Training College
Bangalore, Karnataka
31st January 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

My Name Mamta Yadav I completed M.A in hindi ( 1999) with 51.75%.Now i want take p.hd course (hindi) from Indore.Please send me college name and fees details.
29th March 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is Rameshwar Bhadange..I have done M.A. in Hindi in 2009 with 61 % of marks. so i want to do p.hd in hindi from University of pune OR Aurangabad....so pls send me the details of college names and fees. Thanks...!
9th October 2013, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

i want to knoiw the availability postgradutae courses in hindi from delhi university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?