19th December 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after passing 12th? Is there any availability of online application form?

How to apply isro entrance exam?now am studying 12 std. I want online application?

19th December 2011, 10:33 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after passing 12th? Is there any availability of online application form?

dear friend,
After completion of 12th you will not be able to appear in ISRO entrance exam..

For that you have to complete your graduation in BE/B.tech field..

After completion of BE/B.tech course in streams like- Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Computer science you will be able to apply for ISRO..

You can also go for ISAT exam to get into Aerospace field..
ISAT exam is conducted by Indian Institute of space science and technology..
Through this exam you can go for B.tech course in aerospace field..
After completion of which you can go for ISRO..

Now, you decide in which way you want to go for ISRO..

All the best..
9th April 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after passing 12th? Is there any availability of online application form?

is it possible for us to enter into isro after completing computer engineering???
27th April 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir Iam Arvind Gupta . Sir Iwant to be a scientist .How can I do this? Please tell me.
9th May 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Azaz mulani. I want to do job in a ISRO after 10th.Is it possible?
18th June 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m student of b.sc with physics.
20th June 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

what are the books u recommend for preparation of ISRO entrance exam?
28th July 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

SIR I PASSED OUT 12TH IN 2012 PLEASE GIVE INFORMATION
24th January 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

can i read avionics.after 12
24th January 2013, 11:29 PM
Manojkumar1271994

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1536612]How To apply for isro there is no entrance exam specially.you have to apply for IIST entrance exam &should get selected for aerospace or aeronautics branches .after completing btech course you can get research making oppurtunity on ISRO
21st November 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

when forms of neet will out
5th December 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, as I hared that after BSC can apply for ISRO, is it correct?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?