19th December 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?

I m pursuing polytechnic in civil stream but now i m interested in animation so please tell me is animation is good for future and its have a large scope or not and whats the starting salary after completing animation course. And i have more knowledge of computer so please tell me what would be best for me...

14th March 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?

I want to to animation course from.
i am quite good at painting and drowing can i utilize this talent in animating field.
23rd April 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?

What is my future after doing animation?
25th April 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

what is future of after doing animation
8th October 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i wnt 2 do animation aftr my diploma in civil so it is good 4r me and wht's the future?
10th January 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

after diploma in civil engineering i am want going in navy
14th September 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i have a interest in drawing so i thought to doing animation, and last year i complete my graduation in arts,so i want to know what is the career in animation field
and also know the fee structure pls tell me about animation course ,s which type of course in animation
31st January 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done diplamo in electronis but it is not complidet know I plane to do animation so please give some tips. What types of the cource I should choose
23rd April 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

after diploma in IT can i do animation course & what is future in animation course.
3rd March 2015, 04:38 PM
aayan00

Animation is a satisfying and lucrative profession and is attracting youngsters in droves towards it. Professionals new to this industry generally work in the capacity of junior animators in animation studios and production houses. The starting pay package of these animators can be in a range or Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000 per month.

Within a span of three to five years you can become a senior animator and command a monthly salary as much as Rs.30,000 to Rs.40,000. If you are really creative and have been a part of some innovative projects you can bag a pay cheque in excess of Rs.55,000.
21st September 2015, 09:59 AM
Ronie0309

As a matter of fact you can pursue a course in animation after diploma in Civil but you must join the course from the very first year.
You will not get admission in 2nd year directly.
You only have to pursue all animation colleges and apply there.
Just a heads up that most of the colleges will prefer people passing out from 12th standard and not you.
It will be tough but definitely you will surely get an admission in an animation college.
15th October 2016, 11:19 PM
Birendra chauhan

Animation is one of the fastest growing career option.No need to much degree for animation. You can start it after passing 10th but if you have much degree then plus point for you. After diploma you can also do this, there is division in animation like 2D Animation, 3D Animation and VFX(Visual Effect) so choose wisely.

Diploma is acceptable qualification for animation. For 2D animation you need to drawing concept but for 3D doesn't matter. If you want to become a good VFX artist then math and physics would be helpful.
5th May 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in mechanical engineering can I join animation and what course should do,.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?