19th December 2011, 10:05 PM
patil.chinmay35

Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?

Sir I'm doing Diploma course in Mechanical,
I've to join Military Engineering Course after my completing Diploma course,
So what is the procedure of getting admission in Degree of military Engineering?

Sir please tell me this,
I searched every where but i didn' t found it...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  4. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission to degree course in Mechanical Engineering for the candidates of Diploma under OMS category?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  7. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  8. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  13. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  15. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks
  18. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
27th December 2011, 09:41 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patil.chinmay35 View Post
Sir I'm doing Diploma course in Mechanical,
I've to join Military Engineering Course after my completing Diploma course,
So what is the procedure of getting admission in Degree of military Engineering?

Sir please tell me this,
I searched every where but i didn' t found it...
HI,
Firstly Military Engineering is not an engineering course.

You are not Eligible for Indian Army after passing diploma course.

If you want to apply you have to pass B.Tech with any branch of Engineering.
After this you can join Indian Army after qualifying C.D.S exam.

ALL THE BEST!
14th March 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?

HOW to get admission in military engineering college after completing 12th?
23rd June 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in militery engineering college after completing 12th
31st July 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting admission in millitary engineering college after 12 th bifocal in computer science ... nd r girls allowed
15th June 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

information for taking admission in indianarmy engineering college after diploma?
27th January 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a f.e civil engg student my birth year is 1994 and want to join indian military...from which way can i enter..please suggest..can i enter after first year complision?
28th February 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IMA for studying mechanical engineering course after completing my plus two examination
8th June 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility & procedure to take admission in military enginiarig colage Khadaki-Pune?
2nd August 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm in b.e. mechanical engineering,after b.e. can I get admission in milletry engineering corse? How many year in melletry engineering corse?
28th February 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm completing diploma in mechanical branch within one year it will complete,i want to take admission in military engg degree college?what us the procedure for it
15th March 2016, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in military engineering college after completing 12th
3rd July 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
As I come to know that diploma students are not eligible for B.tech admission in Pune military college but
I am pursuing mechatronics course in NTTF Karnataka . I am requesting you to please guide any alternative procedure for B.tech admission in Pune military college.

Regards
Sunny
13th October 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

It's possible to study engineering degree after completion of diploma in military engineering colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?