20th December 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

After doing MSc Chemstry and MBA operation management how to get a government job?

Hello

I am M.Sc. Chemistry (2007). MBA in Operation Management from SCDL Pune(2011-12)

Right now I am an employee of Ranbaxy Ltd.

I am looking for government job.

Please guide me.

Thanks

with Regards

30th January 2012, 12:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing MSc Chemstry and MBA operation management how to get a government job?

As a MSc Chemstry and MBA operation management you can appear for most of the exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB , IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments as per your eligibility and interest. To know more follow the employment news, you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
Following are the exam dates of upcoming exam conducted by UPSC which might interest you.
Combined Defense Service Exam: 12.2.2012.
Civil Service Exam: 20.5.2012 ,
Combined Medical Service Exam: 17.6.2012 ,
Indian Forest Service Exams: 14.7.2012.
23rd March 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing MSc Chemstry and MBA operation management how to get a government job?

i m m.sc. chemistry(47%), p.g. diploma in sugar tech., mba in operation management, hw can i get best job age 29
29th March 2012, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

after doing hotel management and mba in operations which gov job i can apply?
5th August 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in B.Sc non medical .Now I am pursuing MBA IN operation and marketing.operation management is good for me or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?