20th December 2011, 05:53 PM
namrata8u

Procedure and eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech Part Time from VTU, Belgaum?

Hi, I have completed my Be in e and c stream. i m working as a lectuerer in polytechnic clg. i want to pursue mtech(part time) from vtu, belgaum.Can wnyone tell me about the procedure and also the elgibility criteria for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue part time M.Tech in Chemical? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  2. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  4. How can I get scholarship? I'm a student of B.E(E&C) VTU(Belgaum) 5th sem
  5. Previous year question papers for Ph.D in Civil engineering from VTU Belgaum or JNTU Anantapur? -- [New]
  6. After completing B.E in Vishveshwarya University Belgaum through KLECET college how to do M.Tech?
  7. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  8. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  9. How can I join other VTU college? I a student of JCE Belgaum
  10. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for Part Time B.Tech admission after 3 years of diploma?
  11. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing?
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in Electronics or related branches of Engineering in part time or distance mode?
  13. PGCET Pharmacy previous years questions papers?
  14. Colleges/universities in Mumbai offering part time B.Tech in Electrical? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  15. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  16. Can I take up IES exam after completing engineering in information science from VTU Belgaum
  17. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  18. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
10th January 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech Part Time from VTU, Belgaum?

i have first class marks in my B.TECH . can I apply for a correspondense M.TECH while working as lecturer in a private college???
23rd March 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech Part Time from VTU, Belgaum?

have first class marks in my B.E(mech) . can I apply for a correspondense M.TECH while working as lecturer in a private college???
27th March 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineering in electronics and communication ( vtu), can anyone tell me about the procedure to do part time mtech.
20th July 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my be in civil 2010 can i do mtech correspondance r part time
4th March 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my be in ec i am working currently ,and i want to do my mtech part time under vtu and i want to go in teaching field, tel me the procedure and eligibility criteria to take master degree.........m
29th April 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed m BE in CS, and i'm working as lecturer in degree college,so i want to do my m.tech part time under vtu, plz tel me the procedure and eligibility criteria to take master degree.
24th September 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

NOw i'm doing MCA In IGNOU,can i do M.tech in VTU(regular)?
17th September 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE in CSE ,and working in polytechnic college please tell me the procedure to get admission for M.tech external.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?