20th December 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of MCS entry entrance exam? I have completed my graduation from Shivaji University in Kolhapur?

i want the date of MCS entry entrance form? I complete my graguation in SHivaji Univercity in Klhapur & want to entry in MCS collges in pune.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MCS? I am B.Com graduate from Kolhapur
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in LLB course? I am pursuing my graduation(arts) through Correspondence from Shivaji University, Kolhapur
  3. Date of conduct of MSc entrance exam by Pune University or Shivaji University(Kolhapur)? Which are the exam centers?
  4. What is the date of MSc Entrance Physics of Shivaji University Kolhapur?
  5. Full procedure for BCS after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for BARC or any other research institute after completing BSc Physics with 62% from Shivaji University
  7. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  8. Information about MCS entrance exam? I have completed graduation in BCS
  9. Last date of submission of MSc chemistry entrance exam form of Shivaji University?
  10. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  11. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  12. Can I get a seat in Maharashtra agriculture college after scoring 81.3% in HSC?
  13. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  14. From where can I get the B.Ed application forms?
  15. When the forms for MCA/MCS entrance exam of Pune university will be available? -- [New]
  16. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  17. Which stream for more preferable for GATE exam, either Civil or Chemistry engineering? I'm studying in Environmental Engineering at KIT college in Kolhapur(Shivaji University)
  18. What is the admission procedure for MCS?
18th April 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of MCS entry entrance exam? I have completed my graduation from Shivaji University in Kolhapur?

Please tell me Date of M.Sc entrance examination of shivaji university
22nd April 2014, 03:13 PM
Kadam Ambika

Default Re: What is the date of MCS entry entrance exam form submssion? I have completed my graduation from Shivaji University in Kolhapur?

What is the date of MCS entry entrance exam form submssion? I have completed my graduation from Shivaji University in Kolhapur?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?