21st December 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?

hiii i am trupti pursuing B.E in electronics & instrumentation ..
i am in 6th sem..
i want to ask that how do i apply for the summer training program in the core companies..

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  3. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  5. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  6. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  7. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT?
  8. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  9. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  10. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  12. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  13. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  15. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  16. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  17. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  18. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [New]
21st December 2011, 04:19 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiii i am trupti pursuing B.E in electronics & instrumentation ..
i am in 6th sem..
i want to ask that how do i apply for the summer training program in the core companies..
How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?

Hi friend,

you need to follow following procedure , in order to get summer training in core company.

-First get "No objection certificate"(NOC) from your college.

-Now visit the company,where you want to get training.submit your resume and NOC there.

-Now, they will analyze each application and based on their requirement they will short list some students.

-If you get selected,they will call you.

-Now , you can take training in that company.

-Every year they follow same procedure.

so,go ahead.

post here for further query.

best of luck

regards
22nd December 2011, 02:22 AM
chetananant

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?

Untill and unless you have someone in the core company at a reputed designation, you would not be able to go for summer training, this not aplicable to all the organizations. It is but obvious that a private organization would not want you to learn their technology and use that skill somewhere else and pose competition to them. Still you can find advertisements for the summer progrmas in newspaper and clasifieds. You can visit the website of the organization where you want to enroll for summer training and search if they have an option available there.
29th December 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?

i am studying in 4th sem, pursuing an engineering career in electronics and instrumentation. i am highly desirous to get my summer training from DRDO.. i require suggestions to do so... And a suggestion for the companies from where i can pursue my summer training will be highly appreciated.
14th April 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the topic of instrumention training
11th August 2012, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm already complete Instrumentation Technology.9 years before. now I want to training to do the job in instrumentation. Please suggest how i'm start in this line
3rd August 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i get to know about the companies offering summer internship in electronics and instrumentation technolgy after 4th sem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?