21st December 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Which competitive exams do I have to give to join IIM after passing 12th?

I am the student of class 12th. I want to join iim, so what competative exam i hav to give to join it.

27th December 2011, 02:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which competitive exams do I have to give to join IIM after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of class 12th. I want to join iim, so what competative exam i hav to give to join it.
Indian Institute of Management only offers post graduate programs in management and therefore, you must hold a bachelors degree to join the institute. Since you are in +2, you need to complete your graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. This will make you eligible to write Common Admission Test-CAT, which is mandatory to get admission in the Indian Institute of Management. If you can not qualify the test, you won't be considered eligible for admission in the institute.
16th February 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which competitive exams do I have to give to join IIM after passing 12th?

Are girls allowed to serve in Indian defence?
9th April 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What exactly do the people who pass out of IIM do?
9th April 2012, 07:46 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
After passing 12th you can't apply for Indian Institute of Management.
If you want to take admission in I.I.M then you have to pass graduation with minimum 50% marks.

I.I.M conducted courses like M.B.A.

For Admission in I.I.M you have to qualify the C.A.T entrance exam,
C.A.T is common Admission Test.

ELIGIBILITY FOR I.I.M:-
> Pass graduation with minimum 50% marks.
For ST/SC candidate 45% marks is require.
> There is no age limit for appearing in exam.

GOOD LUCK!
1st June 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i have passed twelve exam for science stream 47% what oopportunity infuture of my carrer
6th July 2012, 02:50 PM
ankur bana

hi,
iim(indian institute of management) is a post graduate exam so if you are graduate then give cat exam because in iim admission in stricly based on cat exam....so firstly you should complete graduation...ok
15th July 2012, 02:11 AM
gokuls1

heyy dear,
sorry to say, But to join IIM u should atleast have a graduate degree. you cannot apply for IIM directly after 12th. for Applying for IIM you have to appear for exam known as Common Admission Test i.e CAT. which helds only once in a year.
for further details you can visit www.catiim.in

so complete your graduation and then apply for IIM.

Best Luck...!!!
14th September 2012, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIM Kozhikode, after attending SAT(Scholastic Aptitude Test) from Saudi Arabia during my 12th class?
4th April 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the difficulty level of C.A.T entrance exam?? How many students qualify C.A.T exam every year?? students qualifying C.A.T exam with good results gets admission in which college of india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?