22nd December 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?

Sir,
I am pursuing Instrumentation and control,what are the organisations which requires instrumentation and control engineers?

23rd December 2011, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?

Many core companies in public sector recruit Instrumentation and control engineers. Some of them are ONGC, IOC, SAIL, Bharat Petroleum, BARC, DRDO, etc. These firms conduct written test or consider GATE score to short list the candidates for interview. You can also join many private companies like Reliance, Tata Steel, Mangalore Refineries, etc. The remuneration in all these firms is very good. More over after a few years of experience you can find a rewarding career in companies abroad like Oman Oil Company, Kuwait Oil Company, etc.

2nd January 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

where i get the model question paper for written exam of madras fertilizers limited?

30th September 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required for instrumental engineering jobs in Govt.sectors?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?