23rd December 2011, 12:44 AM
shailja pathak

How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO

Hello Sir/Mam
I have cleared IBPS CWE for PO.I want to know how to face interview & what type of topics they are going to ask. Please Let me know if any one idea or any study material please send me on [email protected] id, as soon as possible. I done MCA last year, did they ask any thing related to my MCA.

after coming score card how can i apply on the bank.

Related Questions:
  1. How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO
  2. How to get prepared for IBPS PO interview? What can be an appropriate reason if asked in interview, for my shifting from Engineering to Banking?
  3. How to face the interview after clearing the IBPS Bank PO written exam? What are the important topics that will be covered in the interview?
  4. How to face an HR interview round? Topics can be asked in interview? I'd one subject back in 2nd year
  5. Tips to attend for Interview of IBPS Clerk Recruitment?
  6. Am I eligible to attend interview for PO post in Rural Banks, Co-operative Banks and Private Banks if cleared IBPS CWE PO/MT exam?
  7. Tips on how to face the interview for PO CWE IBPS exam?
  8. Which are the Books to be referred for IBPS PO/MT Interview?
  9. How to prepare for Interview of PO/MT?
  10. Possibilities for interview call for IBPS CWE?
  11. Easier way to prepare for IBPS Interview? List of possible questions that will be asked in Interview of IBPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the process for IBPS interview? Topics related to the interview and study material?
  13. How should I prepare for GD and Interview? Books to be referred for interview?
  14. Interview tips for IBPS CWE clerks exam?
  15. GD and PI pattern and sample question to be asked in interview? -- [New]
  16. What is the exam pattern pattern of IDBI exam? How many subjects will be there? What is the weightage of marks? Expected cutoff for clearing the exam?
  17. How to prepare for IBPS PO interview?
  18. How can I be selected in Interview after passing IBPS CWE PO exam with 155 marks?
17th February 2012, 03:49 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by shailja pathak View Post
Hello Sir/Mam
I have cleared IBPS CWE for PO.I want to know how to face interview & what type of topics they are going to ask. Please Let me know if any one idea or any study material please send me on [email protected] id, as soon as possible. I done MCA last year, did they ask any thing related to my MCA.

after coming score card how can i apply on the bank.
In an interview round you can expect some formal questions regarding your personal introduction, strength and weakness, reason for leaving your previous job, your knowledge about the bank, your future plans.
The Interview round will also comprise of question regarding technical terms of banking such as SEBI, ULIP, Mutule Fund, IMF, Bank rate, Inflation, Deflation and so on.
You can also refer to some books available in the market which will guide you properly. The book will comprise of many interview questions and answers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?