23rd December 2011, 04:21 PM
rajkumarkhalko

What is the scope after MSc in molecular biology and molecular biology?

what is scope after M.sc in Molecular Biology and Molecular Biology ?

27th December 2011, 08:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after MSc in molecular biology and molecular biology?

If you are interested in higher studies you can do M.Phil or Ph.d in Molecular Biology. You can find many job opportunities in research institutes in many parts of India. You can work in stem cell studies, clones of animals, and similar areas. You can find job opportunities in teaching in many educational institutes. For this you have to clear the exams like NET, SET, etc. You can find job opportunities in many medical, pharmaceutical, etc sectors. You can also find opportunities sin agricultural, aquaculture, environmental science, forensics, etc.
12th July 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope after MSc in molecular biology and molecular biology?

scope in clinical biochemistry and neurobiology after M.Sc.?
24th April 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the pay scale of a genetic engineer?
3rd October 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i am graduated in bsc biotechnology and i want to do Msc in molecular biology...? plz answer me is am applicable for this field after bsc biotechnology...student of bsc biotech can do msc in molecular biology or not??
11th October 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to study molecular biology after 12th.What should I do?And,what are the scopes?
22nd May 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am doing m.sc plant molecular biology and biotechnology from du, what is the scope after that?
11th October 2017, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Msc (medical) molecular biology & life science (Msc molecularbiology).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?