23rd December 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?

what is the cut off percentage in 12th boards to get admission for btech?

23rd December 2011, 09:23 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?

You need 190 and above for admitting for govt. colleges and 180 and above for good private colleges....
14th February 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?

can those students fill the form who done their 12th in 2011 and it isrequired that the student must be a student of du in 2011
5th March 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a general caste.do i need to get 70 in each subject or in total 70?
4th April 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared in CBSE class XII 2012 exams. Hpw can i get admission to B.TECH course in DU?
16th May 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i have passed GUJARAT BOARD EXAM with 53% in Xll good AIR 9000 inaieee.sould i get admission in nit college.please answer.
16th May 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i have passed GUJARAT BOARD EXAM with 53% in Xll good AIR 9000 inaieee.sould i get admission in nit college.please answer.
22nd May 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I got 49% in 10 and 60.5% in 12...........And i want to do automobile engineering
13th June 2012, 08:40 PM
chanchal agg

Post Re: What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech? n from where i can get form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
and from where i can get form?
21st July 2012, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

In 12 i have 47% in pcm and 53% aggregate .
Which college i get admission in mumbai in b.tech
23rd July 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i hv got 524902 nd im in st category. which nit colleges can i got????
26th March 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I gt 40% will I get engg payment seat in nitte !?
26th March 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

26th March 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

26th March 2013, 01:56 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?

Hi dear...

Well, you need at least 60% in your +2 for getting eligible for most of the entrance exams.

But for BITSAT conducted by Birla Institute of Technology, you need at least 60% in each Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics , with an aggregate percentage of 75 % to become eligible.

But most of the Entrance exams need only 60%.

I have listed some of the top entrance :-

> IIT JEE
> AIEEE
> SRM CET
> Symbiosis
> IPU CET

While from this year , i.e. 2013 there will be one common entrance, and the top rankers will be eligible for JEE mains exam. But IPU CET and some other exams are still not merged.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
26th March 2013, 02:25 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
For admission in top college you have to pass 12th with minimum 50% marks.
For I.I.T you have to pass 12th with 60% marks.

After passing 12th with physics and Maths you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E.
> A.I.E.E.E
> D.C.E
> I.P-C.E.T
etc

Top Engineering college college in India:-
> Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
> Indian Institute of Technology, Khragpur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Patna
etc

ALL THE BEST!
29th May 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 74.2% in 12, and 73% aggre in pcm I wanna give eng and physics improvements ?? Did it makes any problem In taking admission in b tech next year /// general category/////
7th June 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 77.8% marks in 12th class and 75% marks in pcm ,can i take addmission in du for b.tech
2nd August 2013, 01:08 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

There are various entrance exam for getting into b.tech

now admission to most good engineering college is via IIT JEE.
earlier IIT JEE was only for admission in IIT and few other institute.
AIEEE was for NIT and other college had some quota for AIEEE marks.
now AIEEE no longer exist.
Admission to NIT is through IIT JEE mains exam and admission to IIT is through IIT JEE mains and advanced both.

Since you have good marks in your 12 (above 60%) you are eligible for these exams

All the best
29th May 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I vill b getting 55% above in12th aggregate. But I am.nt getting 50% in pcm ....am I eligible for b.tech addmission
23rd June 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i get 70 marks in jee main and 74.2% in 12th class. i belong to general category .am i eligible to admit in goverment college. give me some name.
1st June 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am belongs to St categories and I have get (45percentage) in class 12th.sir, I eligible for b-tech admission.
1st June 2015, 06:20 PM
ompriya omi

There is no hard and fast rule of having maximum marks to get admission in B.Tech.

Admission in B.Tech is on the basis of exam conducted by institutions at national level & state level.Not directly on the basis of 12 class marks.

for these exams eligibility criteria is - pass in 12 class with minimum 65 % in science stream.

AS per the instructions of JEE -(2013)( national level exam)
1. IN JEE mains your 12 class marks plays important role. AIR rank is combination of JEE mains + 12 class (PCM )marks .
(maximum marks in 12 class can increase your AIR rank)

2. IN JEE advance only exam marks decides AIR rank .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?