23rd December 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

List of Institutes in South India to pursue Graduate course in Forensic Science?

i completed +2 with biology , physics and chemistry subjects i would like to join graduate course in forensic science please give details of institutes in south india

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  2. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  3. List of institutes which offer PG Diploma in Criminology course to B.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate in India? Detailed information about this course? -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  5. How to do graduation in criminology?
  6. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  7. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  8. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  9. How to pursue higher studies in Forensic Sciences after BE (Bio Technology)?
  10. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  11. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  14. How to pursue forensic science while studying B.Tech Bioinformatics
  15. What to do in Forensic Science and institutes offering the course?
  16. How can I join CBI if I am a BSc forensic science graduate? I am 26 years old
  17. How can I join CBI? I am a BSc Forensic Science graduate
  18. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
31st October 2012, 08:49 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Institutes in South India to pursue Graduate course in Forensic Science?

Dear Friend,

The Institutes to Pursue Graduation in Forensic Science in India are :

* National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Sciences

* National Crime Records Bureau, New Delhi

* Osmania University

* University of Madras

* Banaras Hindu University

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
1st November 2012, 12:48 AM
tradus

Default Re: List of Institutes in South India to pursue Graduate course in Forensic Science?

HI,

These are some Institutes in South India to pursue Graduate course in Forensic Science,

National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Sciences

* National Crime Records Bureau, New Delhi

* Osmania University

* University of Madras

* Banaras Hindu University

This should help
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?