24th December 2011, 11:23 AM
Lis Mathew

Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University

I am MBA in Marketing. I would like to do PHD in Management with Mahathma Gandhi University.Kindly let me know the details of PHD entrance and when to apply. I want to do it as part time since I am working with a company.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  2. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  3. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University, Shillong is approved by UGC-DEC-AICTE for PhD in History course? Can I become teacher in any college after completing this course
  4. Previous year question papers of Ph.D(Botany) entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University?
  5. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  6. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  7. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  9. Which university provides PhD in Management?
  10. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA? -- [New]
  14. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones?
  15. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  16. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  17. Can i appear for Ph.d entrance exam in calicut university after completing M.A in English Literature from Mahatma Gandhi University
  18. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
17th October 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University

where do i download PET application form?
21st March 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University

I am MBA in Marketing. I would like to do PhD in Marketing with JNTU University.Kindly let me know the details of PHD entrance and when to apply. I want to do it as part time since I am working with a company.
2nd November 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done mba in hr and I want to do phd in hr.wht can I do for attending pet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?