24th December 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Which universities or institutes are better for PGDCA for distance education? Detailed knowledge about universities? What is the fee structure?

I am a house wife . I want to do pgdca course with distant education. which institute will be better for pgdca from distant education. I want detail knowledge about university and fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is better for PGDCA through distance education? Fee structure of it?
  2. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  4. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  5. Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  7. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which universities offering Ph.D after completing SMU distance? Eligibility and fee structure of these universities?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?
  10. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  11. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  13. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  14. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  15. Universities offering distance education for M.E Fluid Mechanics? What is the course fee structure?
  16. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. Which college or universities offer distance education in M.Phil? What is the fee for M.Phil course and which subjects are included?
  18. List of universities and their fee structure for M.Sc in Bio chemistry and Bio tech through distance education? -- [New]
30th May 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities or institutes are better for PGDCA for distance education? Detailed knowledge about universities? What is the fee structure?

Which universities or institutes are better for PGDCA for distance education? Detailed knowledge about universities? What is the fee structure?
5th June 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities or institutes are better for PGDCA for distance education? Detailed knowledge about universities? What is the fee structure?

Pgdca course in distance mode and its fee and course structure
30th June 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

PGDCA ADMISSION DATE AND LIST OF CENTERS UNDER KERALA UNIVERSITY AND ITS FEE STURCTURE AND MODE OF CONDUCTION OF CLASSES?
20th January 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

how much fees for pgdca in digits?
18th February 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Is any University offering L.L.B. course in distance/evening program?
11th May 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate like want to do pgdca please tell me something about
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?