24th December 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What subject i should study in B.Ed after my graduation from commerce stream?

Im post graduated vid commerce stream if i pursue b.ed what subjects do i need to prepare
please send me the details

29th August 2012, 05:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject i should study in B.Ed after my graduation from commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im post graduated vid commerce stream if i pursue b.ed what subjects do i need to prepare
please send me the details

Candidate who seeks to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from any of the recognized University, must have completed the Bachelors Degree or/and Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission to most of the University or College is through entrance examinations. The duration of the program is one academic year.

Following are the list of some of the most recognized Universities offering Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program:

Delhi University

Mumbai University

Lovely Professional University

Amity Institute of Education

Aligarh Muslim University, UP

Mahatama Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, UP

Anna University

M.S.Ramaiah College of Education

Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College

To get detail information one may refer to the official website of the above given Institutions.
16th October 2013, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subject i should study in B.Ed after my graduation from commerce stream?

if im doing commerce which university should choose after my matric
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?