24th December 2011, 07:06 PM
payaldhara

What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

i am a bsc biotech student.i dont want to go on research field.but would like to do official work.so pls suggest me.what is my scope for job if i do mba in bt after my graduation???

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  5. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  6. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology? -- [New]
  9. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  11. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  12. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  14. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  15. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  16. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  17. Can I do graduation in Biotech after passing 12th Biology?
  18. Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?
30th January 2012, 11:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

MBA in Biotechnology are in great demand so the job prospects will certainly be good once you complete the course. It should be noted that more than the certification it is the skill and knowledge you will gain from the course will be vital for you in getting a job as per your liking.
28th March 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

i passed B.tech in biotech and MBA in clinical research. my university not arranged for campus placement. i am working in kpo as knowledge associate for last 2 years buy pay package is low what should i do

samarpan
10th January 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i passed BSC in biotec .i want do MBA in biotec.so suggest me a good job for earning money
22nd April 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

job after msc biotecnology
1st August 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

after completion of mscbiotechnology which type of jobs r their to women in defense
6th August 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of bsc wth optional sub microbiology ,bio biochemistry,chemistry.am i eligible to take mba biotechnology and plsss tell me the job opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?