24th December 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi

hi! my father has haryana as his birth place & did his schooling from there. my mother is also haryana born. then they shifted to delhi. i am delhi born & live in delhi only. but my grandfather still resides in haryana. so can i det domicile of haryana in any way?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  2. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  3. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  4. Can I appear for Haryana PMT after doing 12th from Delhi? My mother is Haryana born
  5. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  6. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  7. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  8. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi? -- [New]
  9. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  10. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  11. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  12. If I was born in Raichur and my father was born in AP then am I eligible for AP?
  13. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  14. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  15. Which college should I consider during my online choice filling?
  16. Am I eligible to write RPET exam? I was born in Jodhpur but I am pursuing my 12th from Gugaon, Haryana
  17. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  18. Am I eligible to appear for Haryana PMT? I am appearing for class 12th CBSE from Delhi?
31st August 2012, 04:01 PM
kamal1106

Default Re: Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi

dear friend

sorry, you cannot get haryana domicile. the condition for domicile is that you have to be resident of the particular state for 8-10 years. if you have passed your 5th and 8th class in that state then you will be considered as a haryana domicile.it doesnt matter if your parents or grandparents are resident of that place until you have lived their for 8-10 years.
31st August 2012, 04:06 PM
kamal1106

Default Re: Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi

dear friend

sorry, you cannot get haryana domicile. the condition for domicile is that you have to be resident of the particular state for 8-10 years. if you have passed your 5th and 8th class in that state then you will be considered as a haryana domicile.it doesnt matter if your parents or grandparents are resident of that place until you have lived their for 8-10 years.
4th May 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

hi,I am haryana born and all my schooling,graduation and post graduation is also from haryana. My parents still live in pkl,haryana. But from last 4 yrs I am residing in chd after my marriage. Can I get haryana domicile now?
And it takes how many days to get domicile as I need it urgently for a govt job in haryana?
4th May 2013, 10:49 AM
jatoth balu
Member+

hai dear,
sorry dear you are not eligible.............
4th May 2013, 05:20 PM
vkghanghas

ssorry you cant get domicile of haryana..unless u r residing for 8-10 years in state or u passed 5th from haryanna
7th May 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

my father complete her studies from up and iam born in up but now i am live in delhi can i fill cpmt form . can we get domicile of up
29th May 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 10th from haryana and both my parents are from there too. but i am currently doing my 12th from punjab. will i get haryana domicile.. ?
24th October 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I was born in Haryana, my father studied for 8 years in Haryana, but I never studied in Haryana. .can I get a domicile of Haryana
10th December 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

my grandfather has holding 2 bigha agriculture land and he was married in rajsthan state . my father was
working as a carpenter in his maternal village in rajsthan but he was admit me in haryana for educatoin. i heav obtain primary to preuniversity from this stat. he was dead when i am reading in 8th class. can i get domicile of haryana.
21st December 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I GOT MARRIAGE IN APRIL 2013--MY HUSBAND IS A HAryana domocile -can i get haryana domicile certificate--
17th January 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

mera father army se ratarded h mere papa ka residense haryana ka h aur ham U.P me hi 12th class thk padhe h
1st May 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

I born in haryana study upto post gtaduation in haryana married in punjab can i get haryana domicile
5th September 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

my father was in army so i cannot live 10 years at same place. so if i have to make domicile what should i do
21st March 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

my father and mother born in haryana but i was born in delhi. i passed class 2 from haryana and i also have a residential property in haryana since my grandfathers time. i passed my schooling and college from delhi but i have a ration card and voter id card can i get the domicile of haryana state to avail the benefits for haryana judicial services.
30th July 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

My mother is realeted to Uttrakhand but got married in up can my mother purchase agriculture land in Uttrakhand according to new rule because no one can buy agriculture land more than 250 m2
24th January 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am foreign resident settled in Australia.
My father and mother born in Haryana.
How do i fill the condition of domicile to get admission on NRI quota , I know i need to appear for Neet exam, but how do i fill condition of haryana domicile
30th November 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I am born in Himachal Pradesh and studied there till class 2.. then we shifted to Chattisgarh and I completed my 3rd - 11th class study from Chattisgarh.. but 12th from Haryana.. my parents are from Haryana.. what will be my domicile state ? Pls pls do answer fast .. m in a huge hurry.
25th June 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a punjabi girl and love marriage to a boy having OBC cast. Now can i get OBC cert of haryana. Plz reply at the earliest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?