25th December 2011, 10:09 PM
natalia brian

In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?

respected sir,
Am doing graduation in bca from a private college under dibrugarh university....i want to take admission in mca or ms in the universities of USA or UK...in which good universities i can take admission and how?? moreover am scared of going out in a foreign country as i have never gone before....but i wanna know do Indians are badly treated in USA or Uk universities??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in MCA in good Universities? How may I get admission in NIT? I've completed B.Sc(IT) from NIIT and I didn't take mathematics papers in either Inter or Gradudation
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Can I do MCS after BCA without Maths?
  4. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly? -- [New]
  5. Universities or colleges for MCA(regular) with good placements after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of reputed universities offering M.Sc(Mathematics) course for MCA postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  8. When does the admission procedure begins after MCA entrance exam? How much score is required for attaining good colleges?
  9. What is the date for admission in MCA course in various universities?
  10. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  11. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  12. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  13. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job?
  14. Which is the best course after doing BCA?
  15. MCA forms dates for good universities?
  16. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  17. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  18. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
29th April 2012, 12:37 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?

dear friend,
Study MS in Uk is the best for indian students these days as some of the best universities in the world are in UK.visa for indian students without ielets ,gmat,toefl,international students in UK.the quality and standard of UK education system is well known world wide in the student community as well as with employers.A student has a good study environment as well as good social life.
the following top universities are offering to doing MS:
-->>university of camebridge

-->>university college london

-->>imperial college london

-->>university of oxford

-->>the university of edinburgh

-->>university of bristol

-->>university of birmingham

all the best.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?