26th December 2011, 01:59 PM
amartya kumar palit

How can I apply for summer training in HAL Bangalore while in 3rd year B.E ECE?

hi amartya 3rd year B.E(ece)......i just want to know..how to apply for summer training in hal bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training in HAL Bangalore while in 3rd year B.E ECE?
  2. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  3. How to do 4 weeks summer training in HAL Bangalore?
  4. Summer training in HAL for 3rd year ECE student?
  5. How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  8. B.Tech CS 3rd can apply for training at HAL?
  9. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  10. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  11. What's the last date of submission of form and procedures for the training in HAL?
  12. I am in 3rd semester B.Tech Mechanical Engineering : How to do summer training in HAL Bangalore?
  13. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  14. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for the summer training in HAL, Nashik? Eligibility?
  16. How to do training in HAL, Nashik during summer vacations? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  18. Summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
29th January 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training in HAL Bangalore while in 3rd year B.E ECE?

hello,sir
myself abhishek mishra, a student of 2nd year mechanical engg. dept.i want 2 do summer training in hai bangalore,so can u tell me me d procedure that how 2 apply in hal bangalore for summer training.............

yours faithfully
abhishek
3rd March 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training in HAL Bangalore while in 3rd year B.E ECE?

Hello sir, My name is Nitin Aggarwal and i m a 2nd year btech (ece) student i want to do summer training. so, pls kindly suggest me companies. My email id is [email protected] Thankyou
30th June 2013, 01:44 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Being in 3rd year, you can write to the HR of the company with your CV and cover letter.
However, they receive lots of application per day and its difficult for them to reply to your mail or confirmation.

You should try to find any contact/relative/friends etc working in HAL, at good position and try to push your CV through them.

You can also take help of your college placement cell and your alumni

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?